What's new

Crema 3P

shoeboxshaveshop.com has the 3P Pre-Post Cream available if that is what you are talking about.
In fact, this site has taken the stock left over from his business.

I have ordered from shoeboxshaveshop and he is nice to deal with and ships quickly!

I have been curious about this product along with Prep pre-post, does it work well?

Thanks,
J.

Thanks for the tip, J.! I am just as curious about it as you are, since I read a favorable review on the shave den, and I would like to find something to alternate with Proraso. Just to keep things interesting...;-) I'll keep you posted after I used it.

How much did you pay for shipping? I wasn't able to find it on the website.

Last edited:
I believe shipping was put on per item that you add to your cart, so it is not a flat rate and is very well priced. Once you go through part of the check out it will show you the shipping charges before you submit payment.

Definately keep me posted, I am just drawn to the idea of a pre-post product.

Thanks,
J.

Just got it today and used it for the first time - I'm not too fond of the smell. It reminds me of a 1970's hospital, and I cannot really confirm the "almond with an undertone of mint" from the review on the shave den. From what I can tell it works just as well as Proraso. I asked for something to alternate with Proraso, and I got it... Unfortunately I am a little underwhelmed. Maybe it will grow on me.

Last edited:
Just got it today and used it for the first time - I'm not too fond of the smell, which reminds me of a 1970s hospital. I cannot really confirm the "almond with an undertone of mint" from the review on the shave den. From what I can tell it works just as well as Proraso. I asked for something to alternate with Proraso, and I got it... Unfortunately I am a little underwhelmed. Maybe it will grow on me.

Interesting...I, too, have been considering this stuff for a long time now but I might just hold off. I have vague memories of hospitals in the 70s (heck I was born in one :wink:) and I never did get into the smell of them. :biggrin:

Top Bottom