What's new

Creed Windsor Split

Thanks for the kind words, Robbie. Much appreciated. It was fun, but I'm glad it's almost over! Lotta work!

Thanks again!

That was a huge split! A full liter of very expensive juice, and lots of participants. I doubt that many frags would attact quite that level of participation!

Last edited:
Evan, you are certainly "Da Man" in my book! This was a huge undertaking and a very time consuming effort, but you jumped all over it! You were busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest!

Thanks for the heads-up on the screw tops and atomizers... because there might be 'too much' juice! :w00t: Yeah, I can't see that being a bad thing at allllll. :laugh:

Again, thanks so much for doing this and for going the extra mile in taking care of me. I certainly appreciate it.

I know that some of the--absolutely well-founded, and experience has shown necessary to the good of B&B members, believe me, so try to be understanding!--restrictions on doing splits through B&B can be impediments even frustrations to undertaking them. But I hope others, or even you again, Evan, will step up and offer to host other splits. Just be darn sure to "offer" to the Mods/B&B Administration before proposing it openly on the forum!!!!!

I would absolutely love to see more splits offered. There is no way I would have been able to acquire a flacon of Windsor. I would have never even considered it. Splits like these can bring more frags into the 'affordable' range and give lots of folks the opportunity to try things they may not otherwise have a chance to.

Sure, one can pick up decants from an online source, but it's more fun here where we can visit, discuss and anticipate! It's more 'home like', if that makes any sense.

The USPS is now the happy custodian of 39 -- count 'em, 39 -- small flat-rate Priority Mail boxes filled with Windsorian goodness! You should've seen the clerk's face when I started stacking the boxes in front of her. Priceless. :lol:

Won't be long now, guys. Hopefully I can wrap this whole thing up by tomorrow -- Monday @ the latest.

Enjoy! :thumbup1:

I agree that this type of undertaking is a lot of fun. I get to try something special that I wouldn't under normal circumstances. Plus I get to hear the feedback of 40 others who will also try it. If I happened to try this with a group of local friends and acquaintances, it would be bound to be a failure. I prefer to be relatively unique when I wear a fragrance like this. This group buy gives me the best of all possible scenarios. Thanks again, Evbo! I will keep on the lookout for similar opportunities in the future.

I agree that this type of undertaking is a lot of fun. I get to try something special that I wouldn't under normal circumstances. Plus I get to hear the feedback of 40 others who will also try it. If I happened to try this with a group of local friends and acquaintances, it would be bound to be a failure. I prefer to be relatively unique when I wear a fragrance like this. This group buy gives me the best of all possible scenarios. Thanks again, Evbo! I will keep on the lookout for similar opportunities in the future.

+1. This is very much appreciated. Now we need Evan or someone else to do a Spice and Wood split :thumbup:

Thanks for the confidence, guys. Much appreciated. But find yourselves another patsy gentleman to host the next split. :tongue_sm I'm done. Well, at least for awhile. :laugh:

Thanks so much for offering the split, Evan. Having done a couple small splits I know even those can be stressful and incredibly time consuming, but this split was of truly epic proportions! When I saw the number of flacons you ultimately bought :w00t: I was floored.

Thanks and praises to you. :thumbup1:

The last 3 boxes have been prepared for shipment & will be picked up Monday evening. This split is now officially wrapped! (And a good thing too, cuz I'm exhausted.)

Thanks, guys. Enjoy the Windsor! :thumbup1:

Hey, I'm curious about something. Those of you who've received 30 & 15ml decants -- were you able to fit the atomizer in the bottle without spilling any juice?

Top Bottom