What's new

Creed Split: Vote for your choice in scent!

What scent would you be willing to purchase in a CREED split?

• Aventus

• Feuilles Vertes

• Green Irish Tweed

• Royal English Leather

• Selection Verte

• Windsor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Guys,

Here is the poll for what scents you would like to see offered. Three are limited release, three are mainstay scents. Please vote for the scents you would be willing to purchase if they were offered. If you would be willing to purchase any of them, please vote for only the ones you would be willing to buy at the same time.

For example: Lets meet Bob. Bob loves all things CREED. He would like to purchase 30ml of every scent listed in the poll. He realizes, however, that due to financial restraints he could only purchase two. If he could only purchase two, his choices would be Windsor and Feuilles Vertes. Instead of voting for all six, he only voted for Windsor and Feuilles Vertes.

If you are looking for a ballpark figure of where these would be price wise, they will roughly be as follows:
  • * Aventus - * $44/30ml or $17/10ml
  • Feuilles Vertes - $86/30ml or $30/10ml
  • Green Irish Tweed - $58/30ml or $23/10ml
  • Royal English Leather - $44/30ml or $17/10ml
  • Selection Verte - $58/30ml or $23/10ml
  • Windsor - $90/30ml or $34/10ml

* Please Note: The only way we could purchase Aventus is if there was enough demand to fill orders for a 17oz (500ml) flacon.

Last edited:
I voted for REL and Aventus, but, assuming that Windsor is a definite, if neither of these two play in the poll, I'd probably pick up one of the Vertes if they are chosen.

Most likely I won't participate but my 2 cents is for Windsor, but I'll put another 2 cents on Selection Verte, one of the best summery scents from Creed. FYI, a bit of trivia (but not validated, which makes it hearsay, rather) is that the predecessor to SV was a perfume called Olivier, which was supposedly Olivier's first creation and his 'rite of passage' to becoming the heir to the dynasty. The fragrance is real (I have some) and smells a LOT like SV, so that much is probably true, but the bit about the rite of passage might be urban myth.

Most likely I won't participate but my 2 cents is for Windsor, but I'll put another 2 cents on Selection Verte, one of the best summery scents from Creed. FYI, a bit of trivia (but not validated, which makes it hearsay, rather) is that the predecessor to SV was a perfume called Olivier, which was supposedly Olivier's first creation and his 'rite of passage' to becoming the heir to the dynasty. The fragrance is real (I have some) and smells a LOT like SV, so that much is probably true, but the bit about the rite of passage might be urban myth.

Yeah, I heard that "rite of passage" story, too. Altho the way I heard it, the fragrance was concocted in the basement (dungeons?) of Windsor castle on Midsummer's Eve, using freshly-harvested (under a full moon) ingredients from the palace grounds. Ingredients that were grown especially for use in this scent, none of which survive today.

...ok, not really. But yeah, I have some too and it's good stuff. Smells very much like SV, just as Chris said.

Sticking with green..Selection Verte, Feuilles Verte, open to a couple others, but for sure these two.

The Aventus is cheaper than I was expecting as well....I would take at least two shares...maybe more than that if it is close to being a go.

Windsor - 30ml
Selection Verte - 30ml.

The description of SV sounds great:

Classification: Citrus / Green

Characteristics
: Herbal, citrucy and fresh with delicate peppered notes. Revitalizing and sophisticated.

• Top Notes: Neroli and citrus, slightly peppered
  • Middle Notes: Peppermint, herb notes
  • Base Notes: Ambergris

Need to go to the store to sample a couple of these.

Last edited:
If available, I will get at least 40 ml of Windsor, 30 ml Aventus and 10 ml each of REL and Selection Verte.

Top Bottom