What's new

Creed Split - Round 1: Feuilles Vertes, Selection Verte, Windsor

proxy.php

Feuilles Vertes has been filled

Selection Verte has been filled

Windsor has been filled

After much debate, I've decided to run this split with the possibly of doing a couple rounds with other scents (depending on how this one goes).

First up will be a split of Feuilles Vertes, Selection Verte, and Windsor. I'll be purchasing up to two (2) flacons of Windsor and one (1) for each of the others. The sizes to be offered are 30ml and 10ml. Sorry, but only one portion will be available per person unless there is trouble getting all spots filled. The 30ml portions will be shipped via priority mail in a small flat-rate box while the 10ml portions will be shipped in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation unless small flat-rate box is requested (with buyer responsible for difference in price).

International shipping: Due to USPS regulations, you are not supposed to mail packages containing alcohol across borders. However, if the buyer wishes to participate they are responsible for the extra postage and take full responsibility if something happens to the package.

The current plan is to use blue glass atomizer bottles for the 30ml portions and clear glass atomizer vials for the 10ml portions. If there is an overwhelming demand for 10ml (which for these scents I don't see there being), I may use different clear glass bottles for the 30ml since they are cheaper to obtain in small numbers.

Prices may vary slightly due to demand for certain sizes of atomizer bottles but should be as follows:

Feuilles Vertes - $86/30ml or $30/10ml
Selection Verte - $58/30ml or $23/10ml
Windsor - $90/30ml or $34/10ml

After all portions have been claimed, I will post final figures before requesting any money.

**All payments will be made via PayPal**

Please post your interested in this thread including which scent and the amount. I will keep a running total in a spreadsheet on my computer and post remaining amounts through out the day.

If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Selection Verte - 30ml
Windsor - 10ml

Thanks, Brad!

EDIT: Gentle Modpeoples -- It might be a good idea to sticky this thread. Just sayin'. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Windsor- 30ml
Feuilles Vertes - 10ml

Personally I'd rather pay a few more dollars and have a higher quality atomizer on the 30ml if need be.

Thanks for doing this, I'd never get this otherwise.

Cheers,

Top Bottom