What's new

Creed Split: Help Pick the Scents!!!

Gentlemen,

I have been working with Josh to put together a split for a few Creed scents. The sizes to be offered are 10ml and 30ml. The pricing will depend on the scents chosen by the group as there is a wide range in prices for a flacon (Acier Aluminium is $235/250ml while Windsor is $640/250ml).

This is where you come in! Please indicate in this thread what currently offered scents you would like to see offered in a split (up to 4). I will be making a poll of the top requested ones to help us narrow down the choices. I originally thought about starting with a poll, but with 23 different scents being offered in the 250ml size, it would have been quite cumbersome. The goal is for this to be four different scents but if there is overwhelming demand for one we could always buy multiplies of it.

I will let this run for about a week or until it seems suggestions have tapered off. Once completed, a poll will be posted soon after. I realize there have been several group-buys/splits/B&B LE's as of late so I might push the actual purchase back to around late February so everyone can be prepared. Once the choices are made, I will be posting an 'Official Fragrance Split' announcement in the sub-forum where people can sign up.

Again, this tread is to gauge the interest in particular scents by Creed that we would like to see offered in a split. Please respond with your interest.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Windsor! I bought 30 ml the last time a split was offered and noticed yesterday that I'm down to 5-10 ml. As this may be the best fragrance I've ever tried, I am definitely interested in picking up some more. I've got a half dozen other Creeds and, while quite good, none compares to Windsor. I'm curious as to what other Creeds attract interest. I would probably pick up some Aventus if available.

Selection Verte. I understand it is being discontinued, but as of right now the Creed Boutique has flacons available ($380/250 ml). If others are interested, it might be a good opportunity to get some before it's too late.

Probably Windsor and Selection Verte for me, maybe some of the endangered ones, like Citrus Birragarde or Zeste Mandarin Pamplemousse or whatever it's called. Most of the others I can sample at Saks.

I have a full bottle of both GIT and OV. Windsor would be my first choice and I am open to trying others also. Thanks!

Thanks for organizing this Brad!

I might be interested in the Windsor, possibly in GIT and Bois de Portugal. Of course I'll see what is chosen and will no doubt be unable to resist jumping something!

Note that some reputable sites have discounted prices with coupon codes. For example a 17oz flacon of GIT on Beauty Encounter is $450. Assuming you could get a 10% off coupon we're at $405 with a price per oz (before shipping, atomizers, etc) of less than $25!

Just a thought...I am curious to see what the choices are!

Good call! I am interested in Aventus. I'm also interested in just about every other scent they carry.

Top Bottom