What's new

Creed shaving soap?

I have the Green Irish Tweed soap. I really like it. No tallow but it does contain lanolin..

proxy.php

The scent is spot-on with the cologne too!!

My top shelf soap for special occasions. I agree with Kevin with the tallow. The lanolin makes up for it and the scent is not overbearing like the cologne:001_tt2:

I wish I would have treated the wood bowl when I first got it to preserve it. Now it's a little warped just like my Knize 10 soap bowl.

I have the Sandalwood soap. I really like it also.

Never seen it in Sandalwood. Only in GIT and Vetiver. Would love to give it a whirl.

I bought my Creed from the boutique in NY and spoke to the salesman and he said that the only boutique he's known to have Vetiver left is the boutique in Dubai. In case anyone wants to try that one.

Last edited:
I believe that Creed only has one soap specifically formulated for shaving: Green Irish Tweed. Creed Santal (sandalwood) soap is a bath soap. The puck (like many of their other bath soaps) is in the same shape as a shaving puck, but it is not formulated as a shaving soap.

Please correct we if I'm wrong. I really hope I'm wrong! :001_smile

Here is the link for their shaving soap.

Here is the link for their bath soaps.

The Vetiver is an older discontinued shaving soap. I don't know anything about Santal.

Top Bottom