What's new

Creed Aventus Cologne

Yes, that’s Cologne, as in not the original frag, but the new offering.

Facebook ended up paying out and I had my free spray tester in the mail waiting for me after work last night.

This was my first outing with any Creed product (much less a higher end fragrance; read $300+). I’ve never tried the original Aventus either. The difference from other frags I have tried was immediately apparent though.

I was blown away by the feel and depth of scent, even though this is supposed to be a more “fresh” iteration of Aventus, for either sex to use. Most unisex frags greatly underwhelm me, coming off way more feminine than they maybe should, but this was a unique exception. It is still quite a masculine scent!

There is still the intense citrus/pineapple burst up front and peppery/slightly smoky dry down. There is also this really nice silky smooth depth to the dry down that’s really hard for someone just barely in the frag game to identify. My vocabulary just isn’t there...but it’s wonderful.

I don’t know if the exorbitant price is justified entirely.

Curious about anyone else’s impressions on this new take, especially if you’ve tried/have the original too.

I don't have the latest Creed Aventus iteration.
But I totally like the earlier version that I have.
Razorock's Freedberg soap is a great match!

razorock freedberg shavemac art of shaving creed aventus october 21 2017.jpg

Top Bottom