What's new

Crazy Cuban Colognes!

Awesome! I wrongly assumed it was a takeoff on Tabac.

The Crusellas stuff is priced right, if nothing else.

I have been beating up Basenotes in search of Aventus clones, but that's another story ...

AA

P.S. For Aventus clones, of the aftershave variety, I enjoy Floid Black, Wm Neumann Absolute Zero and Fine Platinum. Apparently Stirling has one too, although I haven't tried it.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
P.S. For Aventus clones, of the aftershave variety, I enjoy Floid Black, Wm Neumann Absolute Zero and Fine Platinum. Apparently Stirling has one too, although I haven't tried it.

Stirling's Executive Man is their Aventus takeoff. I have the soap; with Stirling's great performance and that scent, it's a world-beater!

Cologne-wise I have AB Spirit Silver by Lomani and CdN Intense Man by Arnaf enroute. Like everybody else, I/LOTH really like Aventus.

Will say, actual Creed Aventus is $157 right now on Amazon for Prime members. Allegedly half off.

I won't rule out trying more of these crazy Crusellas products in the future ... does anyone have any comments on Kolonia 1800? I want to say it's a vetiver scent. It's ... something ... familiar.

AA

I won't rule out trying more of these crazy Crusellas products in the future ... does anyone have any comments on Kolonia 1800? I want to say it's a vetiver scent. It's ... something ... familiar.

AA
Kolonia 1800 reminds me of 4711 - a very citrus accord. It's even more fleeting in longevity than 4711.

Crusellas has a Vetiver version of Kolonia 1800.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
That's it. Again, all these things are listed as (weak) colognes, but function to me better as aftershaves.

AA

Top Bottom