What's new

Craigslist Seller on CRACK!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I am sooooo stupid. I have piffed two of them this week. These did not have cases but I bet I could have gotten $300.00 a piece. I just gave them away.:crying:

I would second wanting to see that seller get shot down by Old Man (for those unfamiliar with the show, that is what they call him) on Pawn Stars! If I were to want to open a pawn shop, I would first try to get hired as his assistant for a few years and learn from the best in the business. Also, he is definitely old enough to have used a DE in his day, and probably a straight as well.

I think it would be a lot funnier to watch the seller get shot down by Chumlee. He may be dumb, but he isn't THAT dumb to shell out $500 for a cased Tech.

Chum is young enough to ask "What the **** is that?". They do have a lot of fun at Chum's expense on that show, though.
The conversation would probably go something like this ...

CHUMLEE: You wanna sell it or pawn it?

Craigslist guy on Crack:
I wanna sell it ... $500.

CHUMLEE: Great, I've been looking for one of these ... OK, let's do the paperwork.

CORY: Whatcha got there, Chum?

CHUMLEE: Its a piece of jewelry ... remember that Goth Girl that was flirting with me last week? The one that was wearing an earring made from a flat piece of metal, with a slot in it? She said if I could find her the stuff that goes with her earring, she'd go out with me.

Chum, thinking to himself: Man, even if I gotta cough up an extra $1,000 so the store makes a profit, it'll be worth it. I sure hope I can find her number ... she was HOTTT!

CORY: Chum, you idiot! If you want to go out with her, you should spend $500 on COCAINE ... That's why she had that wierd earring.

But seriously, I've been looking for one of these ... its a limited edition joystick for an early X-Box. There's a guy who's building a video game museum, and he e-mailed me to find him one. Unfortunately, this one is missing the USB plug, so its worthless.

Cory thinking to himself: I sure hope this guy can find that USB plug. Not only can I sell this joystick for a profit and make Dad happy, but the guy said he'd give us lifeftime passes to the museum, so me an Chum can play video games for FREE.

RICK: Cory, you're an idiot. That's a hammer mechanism for an antique flintlock rifle. I have a buddy who's an expert in firearms, and if he tells us that the thing is authentic, it could be worth a lot more than $500. In fact, he asked me to be on the lookout for one of these, because he's got a rifle that's missing this one piece.

Rick, thinking to himself: I sure hope this thing is authentic. Not only can I sell it and make the Old Man happy, my buddy is gonna let me SHOOT the rifle!

The Old Man: You guys are all idiots! The durn thing's a RAZOR. Give the guy his $500, and you guys are gonna get some lessons in what its like to be well-groomed.

The Old Man, thinking to himself: Gee, it sure is great to be able to throw away $500 on a piece of junk like this. Never could do that if I didn't own this pawn shop, and make money hand over fist from other people's garbage.

The Old Man: By the way, Chumlee ... you still have the phone number of that guy you met a few months ago? What was his name? Mandrake? Manfred? Something like that?

Chumlee: Oh, you mean THIS GUY?

Last edited:
Top Bottom