What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna.

Disaster! I understand Crabtree & Evelyn are discontinuing their Sienna range, this is very bad news given that I adore the scent of this shaving cream.

Anyone know anything that compares to it that I might be able to use to fill this gap in my life?

David.

Disaster! I understand Crabtree & Evelyn are discontinuing their Sienna range, this is very bad news given that I adore the scent of this shaving cream.

Anyone know anything that compares to it that I might be able to use to fill this gap in my life?

David.

Sad, but true. Sandalwood is sharing the same fate. I have not found anything that even approximates this fragrance..

the aftershave balm and bar soap are still availabe. probably doesn't help you out much but its still that scent. you could also buy some of the cologne and add a little to some unscented shaving cream or soap. again not the best solution but its something.

I also lament the passing of Sienna. I think TH Trafalgar is very close though, give it a go and see what you think/

Legion

Staff member

David.

Oh no! I quite like that one. I'm gonna have to stock up, if my local shop still has stock. Does anyone know how long this stuff should keep? Whats the best way to store it?

It really is a good cream. The scent is unmatched and it performs well. I'm heading to Durham, NC tomorrow to visit my GF and plan a stop into the C&E store there to see if they have any. I'll report back (after I've depleted their stock).

If you go to the Crabtree and Evelyn U.K. website, they still have sienna, sandalwood and nomad creams in the tub. They are currently out of stock, however, they have been in stock recently. Now will they ship, that I cannot say.

V

VR6ofpain

For pure shave performance, I think C&E SAO soap pucks are the best (recently scored 2 of them). For fragrance, C&E Sienna soap pucks are far and away the best. The cream and EDT are very close, but the soap is just a thing of beauty. The fragrance is so strong it burns my face when I used it! Still I will keep the puck forever just for the scent!

A good middlegroud was the Sandalwood soap. Good shave, good scent.

I also lament the passing of Sienna. I think TH Trafalgar is very close though, give it a go and see what you think/

ive my nose in both tubs as we speak.

Trafalgar is more jasmine, sienna is more leather & pepper.

Theyre fairly close though

Legion

Staff member
I spoke to the woman at my local C&E shop today. She told me that although there was talk of discontinuing this product they will now be re releasing the product around September or October with new packaging. She said the product will be the same, just with a different look. So that's good news.

The wife has just discovered a stash of both Sienna and Sandalwood cream in the C&E Brighton (UK) store!

I recently checked out a C&E store in NC and they had several tubs of Sienna and Nomad creams, no soaps. The saleswoman said they have not been discontinued to her knowledge, and re-supplies still trickle in--just at a slow rate.

last week C&E in Edinburgh the lady told me that the soaps were to be discontinued but due to customer demand they've decided to carry on.

they'd stopped making them but are awaiting fresh batches in

power to the people:punk:

Top Bottom