What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn Shaving Tubs

Greetings Friends,

While I am certain that most of you already know, the Crabtree & Evelyn Sweet Almond Oil in the handsome glass tub has indeed been discontinued. While the company will still carry the scent in the tube, their other scents (in tubs) may be going away as well.

I had my first experience with their shave cream the other day, and I must admit that I was impressed. Ms. Pamela Ricci of Crabtree & Evelyn in CT. was kind enough to add my name to a list of customers who do not want to see the other tubs go the way of the Sweet Almond Oil. Perhaps anyone else with a particular affinity for the tubs could add their name to the list as well. 1-860-928-2761 (C&E)

Thank you,

Bobby

It's one of my favs too. It would be nice if they discontinued it and reintroduced it every couple of years, or at least redesigned the packaging every so often so the deals at TJ MAxx and Marshall's would continue!

Love the scent. I made sure to pick up 3 tubs at TJ Maxx over the holidays. I will call them. Thanks for the number

Seems odd that they would discontinue it after so shortly releasing the new packaging. A real shame if they are, although I prefered the older container seeing as it was less expensive and also included more cream.

Hmm, looks like I may go into a buying rampage then to get some tubs. I like the rubber coated glass they use. Really classy, and impossible to drop even with lather wet hands.

Top Bottom