What's new

Cowboy coffee chew

I feel like this could also go to BL... Has anyone heard of or tried Cowboy Coffee Chew? It is a newish product that is used like chewing tobacco. However, it is coffee grounds and honey. It is very good (if you like black, slightly sweet coffee) and gives a good hit of energy due to the caffeine. If you want to try it, the guy who sells it is doing a free sample, all you do (I did this) is email your name and shipping address to [email protected]. You get 2 tins of it, and I highly recommend it. The stuff is delicious!

There are tons on YouTube... The stuff looks nasty (moist clumped coffee grounds) but tastes awesome, and is a much quicker caffeine intake than drinking coffee.

At Cowboy events and CW reenactments we make it with dampen coffee grounds and some honey comb. It is very chewie when you start and it will give you a jot of caffeine.

There is another coffee chew product on the market. I think it's mainly marketed to get people off of tobacco as some baseball people are endorsing. I've never tried it and am not in any way affiliated but their website is

https://www.getgrinds.com

Top Bottom