What's new

Cowboy Boot AD - How many pairs do you own?

I'm a native New Yorker living out west for the past five years and finally started my cowboy boot collection.

So far I have two pairs, but see myself adding a few more.

I usually wear them as much as possible and have my eye on a pair of elephants from Anderson Bean.

How many pairs do you own? $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407771918.289436.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407771933.906149.jpg

Last edited:
I just have one pair, but I enjoy wearing them. I wear them on office "jeans days", but have thought of wearing them on a typical day with a pair of khakis as well. My current pair is brown, and I would like to add a black pair. I've even thought of getting a pair for dancin, but since SWMBO and I don't have time for that, it's a bit crazy. :)

I just have one pair, but I enjoy wearing them. I wear them on office "jeans days", but have thought of wearing them on a typical day with a pair of khakis as well. My current pair is brown, and I would like to add a black pair. I've even thought of getting a pair for dancin, but since SWMBO and I don't have time for that, it's a bit crazy. :)

I need to get a black pair also. Look into some Justin Boots. They're price and quality cannot be beat.

Right now, only 3 pairs. Tony Lama, Lucchese, Ariat. For me they are everyday and dress wear.

I definitely like the Tony Lama's and the Lucchese's are probably the best boots made. I tried on a pair of Lucchese gators and they fit like gloves!

The Ariat Ramblers that I wear are a good knock around boot.

Two pair: Tony Lama Shrunken Shoulder Stockmans in Aztec (reddish tan) and Dan Post kangaroo ropers in Black Cherry when a more formal boot is needed. Both have had complete resoling and heels on several occasions. I wear them for years, but then again, I'm from Texas...

Four. All from the Alberta boot Company. All bull hide with cow shafts. Grey with brown shafts, yellow with orange shafts, dark grey with light grey shafts all 14"tall except a short pair of brown on brown that are 13".
Johnny

Sorry, I thought someone said "Boat". If you did, mark me down for one. But, I am looking at buying another one soon, does that count as an AD?

Frank

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Dan Post Python skin which are my usual wear and so old they have that yellow hue that snake boots often get.

I also have Tony Lama Ostrich Quill in black which are loads more comfortable than the Dan Post. I don't wear them often enough.

i'd like to get a pair of calf skin. I hear they are super soft and comfortable.

If you get elephant, be sure to get a color you like. You'll get tired if the color long before the skin wears out.

I grew up around rodeo and rode bulls for 10 years, but I really don't wear my boots much anymore except for when I do yard work. I keep it simple with one pair of brown and one pair of black, both very comfortable Ariats with riding heels.

I grew up around rodeo and rode bulls for 10 years, but I really don't wear my boots much anymore except for when I do yard work. I keep it simple with one pair of brown and one pair of black, both very comfortable Ariats with riding heels.

Bull riders are the real deal! Wow, bro...that's really cool! I'm more of an Urban Cowboy.

I used to follow PBR when it was on Versus after the hockey games. I definitely enjoyed watching that sport and went to a rodeo once in Denton, TX.

Top Bottom