What's new

Covering up a nick?

Greetings.

I had one of those oops moments this morning trying to do an inverted j-hook on my neck. I was able to do this yesterday without any consequences. I wasn't so lucky today. I have a nick/gouge on my neck which just happens to be the width of a DE blade (Red Personna, not Feather).

It didn't bleed and I went over it a few times with an alum block.

I now have that all too familiar red line on my neck. Is there anything I can put on this to hide or cover up the red line? I don't want anyone to see it and think that I don't know what I'm doing with a DE.

Thank you,

You are lucky it's just a red line and not a scar. I have a couple of j hook scars on my neck from my newb hands :( Maybe in time they will heal.

As for your concerns for the red line, I guess you could try coverup as suggested by pants?

Just tell people that you were attacked by a razor blade wielding terrorist and you kicked his butt. :eek:sama:

(Just don't tell them the terrorist was your own hand)

I have a couple of battle scars also although mostly from straight razors. I don't concern myself over them as after a day or two the redness will go away and a week later it will hardly be noticable except to you, as you know exactly where to look. No biggie, it will eventually fade to nothing.

You were enjoying a beer at your favorite bar when some biker-gang member comes in and started trouble. Things elevated, he pulled a knife, you won :w00t:

Top Bottom