What's new

Couple of first shaves with Alpha Outlaw

The postman has just delivered one of these from Executive Shaving. I've got two days worth of stubble to test it with tonight.
How will it fare against the Blackbird? I'll be sure to report back...

We will wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have the outlaw, but it doesn't give me the shave that the gc 84 does. the gc from is much more mild and efficient. i also have the rocca94r and just don't care for it at all. if you have a ej 3one 6 and would like to trade, let me know.

i have the outlaw, but it doesn't give me the shave that the gc 84 does. the gc from is much more mild and efficient. i also have the rocca94r and just don't care for it at all. if you have a ej 3one 6 and would like to trade, let me know.

Interesting how it individual. I sold my GC. It was OKAY not more. I'm in love with Rocca. The Outlaw delivers me amazing shaves. Go figure.

Just finished the first shave with the Outlaw and had an excellent bbs shave. It has a different feel to the Blackbird in use but the end result is the same. It looks fantastic and the handle has as good a grip as the Rex. I used a 7 o’clock sharp edge blade, Mitchell’s Wool Fat soap and finished up with Bart’s Balm, my face feels super smooth and I had no irritation. I’ll try it with different blades but this first shave with a new razor was very, very good and I’m sure they’ll only get better as I dial it in.

Just finished the first shave with the Outlaw and had an excellent bbs shave. It has a different feel to the Blackbird in use but the end result is the same. It looks fantastic and the handle has as good a grip as the Rex. I used a 7 o’clock sharp edge blade, Mitchell’s Wool Fat soap and finished up with Bart’s Balm, my face feels super smooth and I had no irritation. I’ll try it with different blades but this first shave with a new razor was very, very good and I’m sure they’ll only get better as I dial it in.

It's my conclusion also. Different feel than Blackbird but the result it's the same. A little bit smoother.

Top Bottom