What's new

Could this be our old friend Springs1

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Dear old Springy would have waltzed into the Micky-D's, sat down at a table without ordering, and then started ranting and calling for the manager 4.32 minutes later ... on one had come to take her order within 4 minutes, there is not tablecloth on the table, let alone cutlerly and a serviette, and where is the menu?

Not really about "bad" service, more like how to cater to her and worship the plates she eats on, IIRC. Stuff like "you must NEVER let my glass be more than 1/2 empty before asking if I want more, then go get it, with a new straw, no more that 1/4 ice, fresh napkins, the blood of a freshly sacrificed lamb, and it should NEVER take you more than 37 seconds, and you ALWAYS need to smile while doing it".:wink: Oh ya, I think she was a waitress for 89 years and that's the way she did things.

I got the feeling that if a waiter could actually do everything perfectly to Springs1's sense of perfection (can't be attending to any other diners, obviously), Springs1 would have left about a 7% tip (on the entree only, not the desert and not the coffee.) Springy would have felt like she was actually doing the guy a favour.

I'd forgotten the tirade she posted, too funny!!

Didn't she also post the pathetic video of 'Loren' or was that a different B&B legend "in their own mind" ?

(McDonalds) Drive-thrus are dangerous. One time someone jumped out of their car, ripped the windshield wiper off the drivers side and started hitting and gouging at the windshield of our car. Wendy was about 18 and driving it at the time.

They were PO'd the line wasn't moving. We pressed charges, they were fined. They were lucky her Dad wasn't in the car and so were we.
Sue

I'd forgotten the tirade she posted, too funny!!

Didn't she also post the pathetic video of 'Loren' or was that a different B&B legend "in their own mind" ?

(McDonalds) Drive-thrus are dangerous. One time someone jumped out of their car, ripped the windshield wiper off the drivers side and started hitting and gouging at the windshield of our car. Wendy was about 18 and driving it at the time.

They were PO'd the line wasn't moving. We pressed charges, they were fined. They were lucky her Dad wasn't in the car and so were we.
Sue

I can't remember who posted that, but thank you for bringing back painful memories of that disturbing video. Would you like to come over and kick my dog while you're at it?:wink::lol::lol:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Everybody's favorite former member- springs1

http://www.myspace.com/springs_1

am 29 years old and live in LOUISIANA with MY HUSBAND!!1!111!!! I like to eat out and then ***** ABOUT IT and get free stuff!!1111!! It IS a great way to get free meals and RESTAURANTS like APPLEBEE'S, Copelands and most of all CHILIS!!1!!!! Sometimes I TIP, but MOST OF the time I LEAVE the server WITH ****A**** BAD taste in her mouth (AND probably in mine, too.!11!! Do COOKS really "drop" steaks?)???!! I like to harass people online and stalk them on their personal space.!!!1! I know everything ABOUT the restuarant business!!1!11!1!1 I worked in a donut shop and so I *****KNOW**** EVERYTHING about the service INDUSTRY!!!11! I like white russians, long island teas ******AND***** PINA coladas.!1!!!111 IF A bartender TALKS to ANYONE or STOPS to clean UP, I wont tip them!!!1!!!! THEY ARE taking up MY time! My!1!111 time is more IMPORTANT that anyones.!111!!!1 Without it I would NOT be ABLE TO HARASS these HARD working folks, get *****SOME****** OF them fired, and then REAP the BENEFITS and eat the FREE food!!1!!!!

Even Springs1 has a friend, Tom. I wonder if they go out to eat together for the free food?
Sue

Wow, this world is full of crazy nutjobs.

EDIT: I give up, who's Springs1?

Springs1 posted almost, if not the exact same rant on B&B as she did here. Many people asked the obvious, "Why post this on a shaving forum"?:lol: I don't think she ever gave a decent answer.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom