What's new

Could my life get more B&B than this?

Just landed a new job, for the final interview wore a $700 suit found on a clearance rack for $199*, perfect fit and only needed the pants hemmed. Seiko 5 automatic watch on my wrist. TWSBI 580 loaded with Iroshizuku Asa-Gao in my pocket. Shaved at the hotel that morning with a '59 Fatboy and vintage Williams.

On my return home, bought 2 blazers and 5 shirts, all designer name brand, at Goodwill. Total $70 including tax. Getting them tailored for my first week on the job.

I know I need to step my shoe game up, but I have have terrible arch pains and just stick with this one super cheap brand available at a local discount store that looks decent and actually fits my weird foot. Otherwise, I'm 100% a poster child for the B&B lifestyle :)

* not JAB, the original price was legit :)

Just landed a new job, for the final interview wore a $700 suit found on a clearance rack for $199*, perfect fit and only needed the pants hemmed. Seiko 5 automatic watch on my wrist. TWSBI 580 loaded with Iroshizuku Asa-Gao in my pocket. Shaved at the hotel that morning with a '59 Fatboy and vintage Williams.

On my return home, bought 2 blazers and 5 shirts, all designer name brand, at Goodwill. Total $70 including tax. Getting them tailored for my first week on the job.

I know I need to step my shoe game up, but I have have terrible arch pains and just stick with this one super cheap brand available at a local discount store that looks decent and actually fits my weird foot. Otherwise, I'm 100% a poster child for the B&B lifestyle :)

* not JAB, the original price was legit :)
That B&B feeling.......priceless:thumbup:

Top Bottom