What's new

Coticule love... show off your rock

I think these pictures are already posted somewhere here on B&B but since everyone else is posting there cotis ... :001_smile

I have no idea what vein it is and still haven't really figured them out. I'm getting decent shaves though so I'm getting close :biggrin1:

proxy.php

proxy.php

I think these pictures are already posted somewhere here on B&B but since everyone else is posting there cotis ... :001_smile

I have no idea what vein it is and still haven't really figured them out. I'm getting decent shaves though so I'm getting close :biggrin1:

I believe I recall that Bart has said that that's from the upper side of La Dressante. I think they're supposed to be fairly speedy.

Here are some of mine. I'll post more later. The size 10 select bout is a Les Latneuses (I believe from the bottom side of the layer), the very colorful 175mm x 50mm one a Les Latneuses that I believe is from the fast side (top) of the layer, the size 8 standard bout natural combo a La Dressante (top side, I believe), and the other 175mm x 50mm one being a La Grise.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Here are some of mine. I'll post more later. The size 10 select bout is a Les Latneuses (I believe from the bottom side of the layer), the very colorful 175mm x 50mm one a Les Latneuses that I believe is from the fast side (top) of the layer, the size 8 standard bout natural combo a La Dressante (top side, I believe), and the other 175mm x 50mm one being a La Grise.

proxy.php

proxy.php
Schwing! :001_tt1:

I have been trading mainly trying to find what I like the feel of. None of them are for profit.Quite a few are big losses too unfortunately but at least they stay in the community.

Yea, i've been thinking of getting rid of some of my cotis. I hate to sell my stuff but i'm not using a lot of em and don't see a reason to keep em just to look at em.

Here are the rest of mine. They are a Pike Choice Razor Hone (175x40), La Petite Blanche (200x75), La Dressante (au Bleu?) natural combo (size 8 bout) and slate-backed Les Latneuses? (175x50). The slurry stones are a Les Latneuses, La Dressante, unknown combo, and La Dressante. I'm thinking of downsizing, just like Bill and Scott. I just don't know what yet! Or maybe I won't decide and hold onto them until the apocalypse. :tongue_sm The LPB might have an accident with a tile saw in the future.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I certainly like that Pike and the LPB too.Actually Dan my downsizing isn't going so well. But I am trying! Man am I trying.They just show up like stray dogs needing a home. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom