What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Coticule love... show off your rock

Hey guys, it’s been a while. I found this in a local shop while looking for Arkansas stones. Haven’t really done much honing of razors in a while, mostly just knives. Its a nice little natural combo and measures 4x2. Got me wondering if this could be a Deep Rock brand. The slurry stone is one I had forever and know it a Laveinette.
Dope! That is killer.

Reactions: Wid

Legion

Moderator Emeritus
Update on this stone, now that I have tested it out.

I think this could be my new favorite hone. It was a very dished vintage that I sorted out, and I’m glad I did because the edge off it is a winner. I want to try it with a few more, different razor styles, but I think I might be putting my other finishing hones away for a while.

42C3AB62-16DF-4BCC-9EBD-3DA78C020A5E.jpeg

4C77EEB4-9BD4-4F5D-8ED5-E8C0F7E23E89.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom