What's new

Correct cream colored dispenser for a 50's executive set

Does anybody know exactly what the dispenser for a 50's executive set is supposed to look like when empty?
The NOS one I've seen says 'DISPENSER' on it where the more common cream colored dispensers say 'Speed-Pak'.
However, other sets also came with similar dispensers, and I was wondering if the right one for the executive set has a message at the bottom like this one...
or if it just empties out to nothing but those little metal spring tabs.
Top Bottom