What's new

Correct Blade Dispenser For a 1967 Slim?

Hi Guys, I wonder if anyone is able to please confirm the correct type of blade dispenser that should accompany my new Slim it's a M1 1967, a picture would be much appreciated to help me with my search.

Thanks in advance.
B

proxy.php

Last edited:
Gillette stainless. Others are possible. (image is an M1 slim adjustable)

You can find them in a 5 pack easily enough, but 2-packs can be tough.

$$T2eC16V,!w0E9szNZISIBR,+FDpVdw~~60_57.jpg

Last edited:
My Wife has one like that marked "2" that came with her Lady Gillette that I bought for her. Anyone know if that's correct for an L4 blue LG?

Either way I could ask if she wants to keep it or not. I have other dispensers I can reload if she wants to use one. She might actually prefer an all plastic one like the swedes come in.

My Wife has one like that marked "2" that came with her Lady Gillette that I bought for her. Anyone know if that's correct for an L4 blue LG?

Either way I could ask if she wants to keep it or not. I have other dispensers I can reload if she wants to use one. She might actually prefer an all plastic one like the swedes come in.

Hi mate,this might help answer your question, but if not and she doesn't mind parting with it I would be most grateful of the chance to purchase.

Thanks.

edit:
proxy.php

Last edited:
Hey Boaz. Sorry, I got your PM but didn't realize you were interested in purchasing it until checking back into the thread here. I'll ask her about it and let you know.

I will mention that it has a paint chip along the angled crease, just above the "S" in Blades when you look at the pictures. Not sure if, since you're looking to get something "correct" if you'd even want something with a blemish.

Hi Heath, thanks very much. The condition is no concern I don't have a museum quality razor unfortunately, but getting the correct dispense would be pretty cool. Please let me know what your good lady decides.

Thanks.

B

I haven't forgotten about you. I mentioned it to my wife but I think I caught her at a bad moment so will try to chat with her again.

Top Bottom