What's new

Corona Virus - Anyone Else Monitoring It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
If the person is dead and had the virus, and it is as easily spread as we think, then those 4 people will get it....those masks are useless, 2 are not wearing gloves and the other 2 are not wearing them the correct way....

BBC has a vid how they built a 1000 bed hospital in 10d, wonder how fast they will fill it up (one day).

Check the history of the Spanish flu pandemic 1918.... my grampa was alive and had horror stories.... and back then people were not flying back and forth.....

And a link from today: China Arrested Doctors Who Warned About Coronavirus Outbreak. Now Death Toll’s Rising, Stocks Are Plunging. - https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-arrested-doctors-warned-coronavirus-111252311.html

Theres a live stream of the construction of one of those "panic hospitals". I'm not sure how many they're building.

They may not even show symptoms for 14 days while being contagious the entire time.

Just seen this on the faceballs...

Attachments

• C375C590-ED1B-4912-9027-A195AEEB161D.png
    C375C590-ED1B-4912-9027-A195AEEB161D.png
    728.4 KB · Views: 13
Wall Street is safe then. Phew!
Well you would hope so, I googled it to some guy said coke kills it and some have debunked it but good for a laugh I guess. I think it’s just a excuse to jam copious amounts of Coke’s up your nose.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I did a short research on the Virus. The Virus comes from an animal. A previous Virus came from a Dromedary Came, But I’m not sure about this one.

I did a short research on the Virus. The Virus comes from an animal. A previous Virus came from a Dromedary Came, But I’m not sure about this one.

You can get fecal transmission from animals. Apparently, some of the rumors are just hate talk.

In addition to respiratory droplets, the novel coronavirus that has sickened thousands globally may also transmit through the digestive tract, specifically the fecal-oral route.
The first of the now 11 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the U.S. had suffered from diarrhea before falling ill with the disease, according to Bloomberg

You can get fecal transmission from animals. Apparently, some of the rumors are just hate talk.

How so? Animal to human and visa versa transfer happens, and sometimes it happens by just being in contact with the animal. Sometimes it happens by ingestion. It's no more "hate talk" to speculate on that aspect than to link certain livestock consumption with spongiform encephalopy.

Last edited:
Once, when my father was in ICU, I didn't think I could go back there because I had a cold, and they were stringent about such. A nurch

How so? Animal to human and visa versa transfer happens, and sometimes it happens by just being in contact with the animal. Sometimes it happens by ingestion. It's no more "hate talk" to speculate on that aspect than to link certain livestock consumption with spongiform encephalopy.

I mixed a couple thoughts in my last post. Anyway, I'd rather stay away from that topic.

Hell, Texas had 2500 road deaths last year.
Yeah aus is abit Anal about road safety.the father in law is currently driving on a 20km stretch of Rd that has a speed camera at every intersection. Now you see what I mean everyone in aus speeds but we no where the cameras are,so 500m prior everyone slows down 500m after we all speed up it’s a funny thing.

Or you do what I did do just speed anyway and the loose your liesense for 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom