What's new

Corn Huskers Lotion

Does anyone have any experience with Corn Huskers Lotion? My girlfriend has very, very dry hands.. so dry to the point where her skin feels like wrinkled paper.

She’s tried oil based moisturizers and hasn’t had much luck. I figured I’d give the CHL a try, considering it’s a glycerin based moisturizing lotion. It seems to be helping her much more than any oil based she’s tried, so far. Some of the oil based seemed like they were doing something, but then unless she actively has the oil based moisturizer layer still applied, her hands end up still feeling like wrinkly paper.

The MadScientist mentioned using CHL as an aftershave. The ingredients don’t look too bad. Glycerin, alcohol, and one paraben. That’s all I remember from the ingredients list, off the top of my head.

Thanks!

Corn Huskers is great stuff, but sometimes it is hard to find near me.

My grandfathers mixed Corn Huskers with Skin Bracer as a wintertime aftershave. He loved it but I have never tried it myself.

I have tried Corn Huskers. To me it was nothing earth shattering. It is a bit of a pain, but in desperate times I have put vaseline on my hands fairly heavily and then put socks over them (at bed time to sleep, should have mentioned that). Also aquafor or eucerin seems to do well for me without unbearable greasy feeling. Good luck.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I have tried Corn Huskers. To me it was nothing earth shattering. It is a bit of a pain, but in desperate times I have put vaseline on my hands fairly heavily and then put socks over them (at bed time to sleep, should have mentioned that). Also aquafor or eucerin seems to do well for me without unbearable greasy feeling. Good luck.
Agreed, nothing earth shattering. That being said a solid routine 3x daily of a product should resolve ones problems. Otherwise it may be time for a trip to the dermatologist.

My hands are going through the same issue right now. I have some corn huskers lotion and it not enough for my dry hands issue.

What I finally found that worked was Stirling cracked heel and hand moisturizer.

Plus it comes in a variety of nice scents too.

In the winter is the only time I need it when working outside. I like it because it does not leave my hand feeling greasy and it absorbs completely. Feels a little slimey putting it on but it goes away rather quick. Definately worth a try in my opinion.

Top Bottom