What's new

Corn Cob Collections, What Do You Have?

Just tried the Huck Finn with some Amphora Original.
I was surprised, I managed a 30 minutes smoke... usually I'm a fast puffer, I was not expecting to slow down with a small pipe!

Cobs are great, no doubt about it. I've a Mark Twain bent, Eaton, Pony Express, Legend, Charles Towne Cobbler, and two Briar Patch Bing POTY. I think that's it. They grow on you and in your accumulation of pipes.

I believe the Charles Towne Cobbler smokes as well as any pipe I have or close anyway. And that includes the B&B 2018 Larrysson (heresy, I know; but both smoke great).

I don’t use tobacco. Its been for kin-nick kin-nick I blend.
F3B4BF58-ABD8-4235-9C8A-F41147DDB5EA.jpeg

I don’t have a specific one, but mix whats around. I often have Mullein, yerba santa, what I believe might is white willow, mint, horehound, sages, yerba mate which is Holy Holly, stevia sometimes, and/or other herbs grown through the season. You have the right pattern of ingredients in your list as I have seen too. I get the yerba santa at a Mexican Grocer nearby. I don’t keep a batch around all the time but when harvesting herbs, like to make a mix.

I've seen Bear berry, osha root, mullien, red willow, deer tongue, lovage, mint, and yerba santa. What is in your blend?

Top Bottom