What's new

Coral Skin Food

Hello!

I have sensitive and oily skin (gerat mixture huh :)

I would like to know if Trumper´s Coral skin food is any good for this condition?

Also, I have been using alcohol aftershaves with great results, so is it any worth trying this product?

TB

Typically, oily skin responds well to alcohol based AS products. If I were you, I would stick to some of the alcohol based stuff, as a balm with too much oil could only make the situation worse, perhaps resulting in breakouts. YMMV, of course.

I have a feeling that Skin Food + oily skin would be a pretty tacky combo. Skin Food is fairly heavy and masking. If I use just a few drops it soaks in pretty nice to my dry skin.

I have oily skin and my skin reacts poorly to alcohol splashes. But responds very well to lime skinfood.

Last edited:
R

rum

Interesting thread. I have sensitive/dry skin (also quite a combo!!) and I use this in the summer months along with certain soaps/creams.

I would say that you should be OK to stay with alcohol products, but may wish to try the Coral Skin Food during the colder months. I agree with the previous poster that the Limes Skin Food may also work for you during the warmer months.

Let us know how you get on - good luck!

Top Bottom