What's new

coolest most mentholated aftershave

i have the AV and the bracer, i remember somting on here one that some site had a after shave that u could add menthol to level 10 or something but i don't recall the site

i have the AV and the bracer, i remember somting on here one that some site had a after shave that u could add menthol to level 10 or something but i don't recall the site

You might be thinking of The Shave Den Subzero aftershave with added menthol. It combines mint and menthol, and you can ask for additional menthol on top of it. I've not tried it, but those who have say it freezes their faces off.

Osage rub is actually uncomfortably mentholated when you first use it. You're not quite sure if it's pain or pure bliss that you're feeling, but then decide that it's ultimately pure bliss- especially since the first time I used the stuff was after I shaved using Godrej Menthol Mist!

only problem is with out spending alot to order online, i cant find it anywhere around me

Freezing off your face off isn't free! :lol::lol::lol:

That is a general problem with ordering cheap aftershave online - the shipping is just as much, or more, than the aftershave.

Osage rub, if you want a battering ram of menthol bludgeoning your face. Stephan's Alpine Menthol if you want a strong menthol rush without being knocked unconscious by it.

Someone who shall remain nameless got a little over zealous with the Osage Rub the other night. I was actually tearing up. My wife got a kick out of it.

OSAGE RUB!

Top Bottom