What's new

Cool package deal from Ashford...

Link

Pretty good deal there - a nice Edwin Jagger Super badger brush, Tube of shavinf cream and a big ole bottle of T&H aftershave for $60? Pretty good every day value!

rtaylor61 said:
It still lists $60 when I look at it. If it's $49, my M/C is in trouble!

Randy

It shows up as $60 for me too..... but.....
Check this out to get another 10% off, and don't forget FREE SHIPPING! Randy..get it. Come on Randy, GET IT! (Evil voice in your head) :biggrin: :biggrin:

joel said:
It shows up as $60 for me too..... but.....
Check this out to get another 10% off, and don't forget FREE SHIPPING! Randy..get it. Come on Randy, GET IT! (Evil voice in your head) :biggrin: :biggrin:

NNNNNNOoooooooooooooooo! I'm exercising self-control. I just got the Floris brush...got to keep the spending down a bit, besides, I'm looking at a Rooney, and then there's that PJ2...and....:eek:

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
NNNNNNOoooooooooooooooo! I'm exercising self-control. I just got the Floris brush...got to keep the spending down a bit, besides, I'm looking at a Rooney, and then there's that PJ2...and....:eek:

Randy

Randy.... you are forgetting.... all those other things can wait. You NEED a good deal - and you'll get outstanding shaving cream, and a superb aftershave balm thrown in! 10% off.... free shipping.... Randy? :lol: :lol:

joel said:
Randy.... you are forgetting.... all those other things can wait. You NEED a good deal - and you'll get outstanding shaving cream, and a superb aftershave balm thrown in! 10% off.... free shipping.... Randy? :lol: :lol:

Nope! I'm holding out. I've got a 10 year supply of creams and a/s balm. Somewhere along the way, I've gotten addicted to brushes! And since I have the C&E Best version of this brush...I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it...
I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it...
Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Nope! I'm holding out. I've got a 10 year supply of creams and a/s balm. Somewhere along the way, I've gotten addicted to brushes! And since I have the C&E Best version of this brush...I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it...
I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it... I'm not going to do it...I'm not going to do it...
Randy

Brush addiction? Already have the "best" badger version? Bah - excuses. If anything, that should motivate you more, as you'll have a "set" of the best/super badger.:wink: Besides - you may have 10 years worth of creams/balms - but you have a lifetimes worth of brushes - so you've got to catch up with the balms/creams!
Take some pics, and let us know how it performs when it arrives. :wink:

Randy,
I've already purchased this deal. I have to say that the brush is very nice and has become my go to travel brush, but the almond shave cream doesn't really have much of a smell and the classic aftershave balm smelled like mud to me....sort of made me want to puke. That being said, I did find the asb to be very effective...it just smelled like ***.

rschul2 said:
Randy,
I've already purchased this deal. I have to say that the brush is very nice and has become my go to travel brush, but the almond shave cream doesn't really have much of a smell and the classic aftershave balm smelled like mud to me....sort of made me want to puke. That being said, I did find the asb to be very effective...it just smelled like ***.

Finally, the voice of reason! The brush had me a bit intrigued, but I already have this brush in "best" badger. Great. Another reason for me to pass...however, I really do see it as great deal with the brush included. I've noticed that Ashford used to have 5 pages of T&H items, and now they are down to 3.

Randy

Don't get me wrong....it's a fantastic brush and worth every penny. It's a shame they don't offer the brush with their new lavender ASB or ultimate shave cream.

rschul2 said:
Randy,
Hell Yes , I have the same experience of the balm I dont know what the dealio is but it smells ***... indeed... on top of that it stings like hell after my shave dont know what to do.the bottle is still 98% full....

The brush looks cool though , but no shipping to Canada would mean def. not Netherlands either....

Randy,

Pounce on these guys like a badger in heat...Make your brother Randy an offer on the Almond Shave Cream and ASB...Tell Rene you'll give him a decant of whatever for that *** like T&H bottle!

There's blood in the water my friend and your shark teeth need some stropping and honing as you detect the thrash of freshly wounded badger babies swimming too far from shore!

:ihih: :a41: :badger::behead: :ihih:

There are several package deals available at Ashford, I'm just saving my pennies...I've got a brush on my mind...and Lee tells me he has it in stock...just didn't tell me how much!

Randy

Thats' so Hilarious Randy !!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :lol: :lol: :tongue_sm

and Kujo you lost me there with your reply.. your talking in badger code now?
I need me to get a codebreaker... :cool:

Top Bottom