What's new

Cookie scented AS

A while back I remember reading about someone who had a cookie dough scented AS or balm but can not for the life of me find or remember it. Could one of the kind gents on this board please assist me in my Quest for the Holy Cookie Scented AS.... minus the Knights who say "RAZOR BURN"

I know this is in aftershaves, but when I go to Hershey Park next month, I'm going to pick up some of their Chocolate Shaving Cream.

JakAHearts said:
I live very close to Hersey... I didnt know they had such a thing. Would I be tempted to eat it?

I wouldn't eat it, I'm sure it has some chemicals that wouldn't be to pleasant to the digestive system.

How close are you to Lancaster?

Not very close... about 2 hours. Im there quite often visiting my exgirlfriend, and my girlfriend in pursuit... But thats a long story. Any good shave shops around the Lancaster/Hersey/Harrisburg area?

JakAHearts said:
Not very close... about 2 hours. Im there quite often visiting my exgirlfriend, and my girlfriend in pursuit... But thats a long story. Any good shave shops around the Lancaster/Hersey/Harrisburg area?

Sounds very interesting, chasing two women that live two hours away.

I don't really know about shave shops, I'm always on the look out for shaving stuff and last time I was there, I found the Chocolate scented Shave Cream, didn't pick it up though, but I will this time.

Sounds like you live in Balt.

If you are chasing two women who are two hours away...wouldn't you want them two hours away in the opposite direction of each other???

Randy

No NO, this way, when I get there, and one is bitchy, it is a short drive to the others place. Anyway, Im not chasing my ex, shes just umm, a good friend. :a2:

JakAHearts said:
No NO, this way, when I get there, and one is bitchy, it is a short drive to the others place. Anyway, Im not chasing my ex, shes just umm, a good friend. :a2:

I think I just stepped in something...:9898:

Randy

JakAHearts said:
No NO, this way, when I get there, and one is bitchy, it is a short drive to the others place.

You know Randy and Roughrider... I think he is smarter than us all!!

Well, it's not aftershave, but Vulfix Sandalwood shave cream smells like baking cookies to me. Sort of a cinnamon-y thang.

Scotto said:
Well, it's not aftershave, but Vulfix Sandalwood shave cream smells like baking cookies to me. Sort of a cinnamon-y thang.
Oddly enough I get that out of the herbal end of the GFT Sandalwood hard soap.. Adds to the DELICIOUS experience.

@cvargo, a cookie scented AS? Dare I dream of an oatmeal raisin scented one? I only hope the collective wisdom of our members can point me in the right direction...

Top Bottom