What's new

Converts

Thought I'd let you guys know that I managed to get 3 new converts into the wonderful world of DE shaving since I've last been on here (probably 2-3 months). I will continue to work on getting the word out about DE shaving to the lost and confused many, who think that there is no other form of shaving other than something electric, or something with 4 or more blades on it!

Been busy with life, but back on the forum again to keep in touch with you wonderful shaving folks!

I did tell someone about B&B while on vacation. All of the conversations in the room came to an abrupt halt. I don't think most of the planet is ready to hear about a shaving forum with thousands of active members. :lol:

Very cool! I haven't converted anyone thus far, but in my efforts to do so, I've discovered several of my friends that have been wet shaving everyday for years - they just don't make a big deal out of it :).

Thought I'd let you guys know that I managed to get 3 new converts into the wonderful world of DE shaving since I've last been on here (probably 2-3 months). I will continue to work on getting the word out about DE shaving to the lost and confused many, who think that there is no other form of shaving other than something electric, or something with 4 or more blades on it!

Been busy with life, but back on the forum again to keep in touch with you wonderful shaving folks!

Dude! That's awesome! I love those shoes! But why only three? Whattaya gonna do with the odd shoe? :lol:

Seriously, keep up the good work!

I've got a co-worker interested, but he's still a bit afraid. I offer him a beginning pif kit, but he's reluctant. Maybe next week.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Wurls:
I think Congrats are in order with your new converts!!!
proxy.php

Many (if not all), of my freinds, colleagues and peers are too 'stuck in the mud and in their ways' no matter how I point out the positive aspects of DE and the Zen of Shaving [http://zenhabits.net/the-zen-of-shaving-how-a-double-edge-razor-can-change-your-life/). :blush:

Having said that, I'm begining to believe that cartridge blade users are at a serious loss (and to think they have the 'gall' to moan over the rising costs of cartridges. Sheesh....go figure right?).

proxy.php
"The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret of [ones] outward success". Henry Ward Beecher

havent been able to get any of my friends converted who weren't already traditional wet shavers before I started. The others are either too scared or claim to be too lazy to switch to something that might take longer to shave, even though I point out the benefits and that I can get a nice shave with a DE in under 10 min if I really wanted to.

I did tell someone about B&B while on vacation. All of the conversations in the room came to an abrupt halt. I don't think most of the planet is ready to hear about a shaving forum with thousands of active members. :lol:

Life is sad sometimes....:biggrin1:

To the OP: congratulations. I've converted just one guy in my two DE years!

Top Bottom