What's new

Convention Fantasy!

Convention Fantasy!
Ok if the B&B had a convention what would you like to see there-
Where would it be? Should it be Stag?

Exhibits
vendors
Entertainment (Mark and Ouch are on this committee)
Golf
Etc.

So what do you think?

****(remember What happens at the convention stays at the convention)****:biggrin:

Exhibits: Shaving demonstrations, DE, straight edge etc.
Vedors: Every vendor of every product :) (ok, at least the big guys).
Entertainment: A barber-shop quartet of course. Duh
Stag: Hell no!

• Vegas.
  • Booths from AOS and T&H Vegas' stores; QED, Classicshaving, Em, etc.
  • Presentations on brushes (invite Vulfix and Simpsons), razor technique, niche shaving (Method, Str8, etc.)
  • Community "shave in's" in the morning.

Not that I've *ever* thought about this before, mind you. :lol:

--Mark

Okay somebody has to say it... Would there be the typical "booth babes"? I mean every other convention that is mainly attended to by guys has them. Well aside from those engineering conventions.

fuerein said:
Okay somebody has to say it... Would there be the typical "booth babes"? I mean every other convention that is mainly attended to by guys has them. Well aside from those engineering conventions.

What a silly question! :biggrin:

I'm sure the answer is "YES!". :001_rolle

Alright. Well if there are booth babes, then at least some should be qualified to give shaves.

proxy.php

fuerein said:

They must be well shaved as well...

I'd prefer stag, but am not out to antagonize any ladies, so hold your emails.:biggrin:

Vendors
Free shaves using your choice of products
Demos of new--and old--products by well-known shave experts; Lynn Abrams, Ron, etc.:wink:
Loooong breaks, so we could meet all of our B&B friends from around the world

Mrs. Chefchris,

I said "hell no" to stag because I think my lovely wife would love to go too. Do you thing it should be a man only event?

BGog said:
Mrs. Chefchris,

I said "hell no" to stag because I think my lovely wife would love to go too. Do you thing it should be a man only event?

I actually already said no to the stag idea. I just wanted to know your reason for saying no. :001_smile

Top Bottom