What's new

Contributor Questions

As I have been checking out different threads, I came across something about becoming a contributor for $25, $45 etc. and when you are a contributor you are able to see different threads? see what people are selling and trading? digital space for something? As you can see as a newbie I am a bit confused at to what happens when becoming a contributor. I heard also that after so many posts you can get in to a trading forum, I would welcome any information to help me clarify this new stuff, thanks

As far as I know you can buy contributors badges at any point, the exception being a brown leaf badge ( you need to qualify for trading to be able to get that one ) The contributor forum is available once you purchase a badge and you can participate in those threads. The additional digital space is for your signature line. Different levels offer you different options, plus you get a larger Pm ability.

Once you have met the criteria for trading, selling and wtb ( 45 days and 50 quality posts ) you will be able to use the BST ( buy sell trade ) forum.

Thanks for the information it helps to clear up a couple of thoughts, I will check out the BST
http://www.badgerandblade.com/vb/payments.php

• Custom Donation

• Brown Leaf Trading

Cost:
    brown_leaf.jpg
  • Copper

Cost: Copper Contributor image next to username
    copper.jpg

Double Private Message Limit (200)
    Access to Contributors Only Forum
    Enhanced forum signature - 200 character limit, 3 line maximum
  • Bronze

Cost: Bronze Contributor image next to username
    bronze.jpg

Triple Private Message Limit (300)
    Increased gallery space (25 megs)
    Enhanced forum signature - 350 character limit (including BB Link Code, 300 plain text), 3 line maximum
  • Silver

Cost: Silver Contributor image next to username
    silver.jpg

Quadruple Private Message Limit (400)
    Increased gallery space (35 megs)
    Custom User Title From The Mods
    Enhanced forum signature - 800 character limit (including BB Code, 400 plain text), 4 line maximum, Full BB Code Formatting
  • Gold

Cost: Gold Contributor image next to username
    gold.jpg

Absurd Private Message Limit (1000)
    Increased gallery space (50 megs)
    Custom User Title From The Mods
    Enhanced forum signature - 1000 character limit (including BB Code, 500 plain text), No line maximum (within reason), Full BB Code formatting, Smilies allowed
  • Hobbyist

Cost: Hobbyist image next to username
    hobbyist.jpg

Hobbyist subscription: $100 per year (Convenient $25 per quarter payment option available with full $100/year commitment) Ability to list items/wares/services once weekly in the Hobbyist/Vendor Classifieds forum Increased gallery space (Expanded PM limits available through site contributions) Please note it is your responsibility to manage your subscriptions through Paypal. No refunds are available.
  • Vendor

Cost: Vendor image next to username
    vendor.jpg

Vendor subscription: $300 per year (Convenient $75 per quarter payment option available with full $300/year commitment) Freedom to create a new thread or post in the "Vendor Items for Sale" forum (former "Vendor Corner") once per day. Ability to hold contests/giveaways for B&B members in the vendor contest subforum (thus helping to drive traffic to the "Vendor Items for Sale" forum) -- one per month. 300 character signature line may be used to promote your business Expanded Private Message limit (500) Ability to use the "Proud supporter of B&B" logo on your website Increased gallery space Exclusive access to the vendor lounge -- a discussion forum open only to subscribed vendors Ability to list non-stock items once weekly in the Hobbyist/Vendor Classifieds forum Ability to create your own listing in the Vendor Hall of Fame *Please note it is your responsibility to manage your subscriptions through Paypal. No refunds are available.
  • Vendor Exclusive Forum

Cost: This option is for securing a private Vendor forum for Vendors with an Active subscription. Please contact one of the Moderators after you select this option to set up the forum with your specific details.

What is the basic (non contributor) signature character allowance please?

I used to know it (1 line, X characters max. No BB code. Basic Text Formatting) but have forgotten and can't find it anywhere now.

Top Bottom