What's new

contract tech availability?

View attachment 530741View attachment 530742

These are the pics in the shave wiki that made me fall in love with getting a Contract Tech or another military-issued DE razor. My first DE ended up being a 1966 L2 SS that my uncle got post-1975 while in the air force. I was wondering about the ease or difficulty in acquiring a contract tech still in the box like this?

These are not all that rare. Might be a little dicey to find with original box. Search eBay, Etsy, and the B/S/T here. When you have enough posts, you can post a want to buy there.

I'm not sure how common they are, I see them once in a while for sale but not too often ...

Maybe you could try a WTB in the BST sub-forum? You'll need a few more posts and probably a few more days until you reach the 45 days, but that would probably be your best bet.

Good luck.

Hi. Thank you for the advice. I'm not sure how much these go for compared to a standard tech? The black color and being used by the military is what interested me the most. I had figured ones in boxes would be the least used and in best condition.

Top Bottom