What's new

FS Continued Hardware Thinning plus WTB Declaration Grooming/Chatillon Lux Software

CONUS and PayPal only please. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Thanks for looking!

Razors

Gillette #15 Aristocrat (2nd Generation Aristocrat) – Razor is in good condition with some plate loss at the top of the handle. Case interior is in user grade condition but outside is in good condition. Asking $160

Gillette Old Type Thick Cap w/ Case – Razor head is in good condition with straight teeth and very minimal plate loss. Original shaft of handle has been replaced by BackRoadsGold and is now sturdy and is in like new appearance. Case is in good condition with some wear on the outside with strong hinges. Asking $40

Gillette Red and Black Case (NEW Long Comb Safety Razor) – Razor is in good condition with straight teeth and some plate loss on the top cap and base plate. Some minor pitting on the bottom of the handle. Case is also in good condition considering its age. Strong hinges and minimal wear and tear. Asking $40

Brushes

Simpsons Special Edition Astor Best Badger – Ordered directly from Simpsons. Brush has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. Retails for about $127. Asking $90

Simpsons 57 Best Badger – In new, unused condition. Asking $85

Miscellaneous Hardware

PAA Name Taker Fatty Handle – New, solid 64g brass handle plated in chrome. Asking $15

Captain's Choice Standard Copper Lather Bowl – In lightly used, like new condition. Asking $30

Gillette #15 Aristocrat

IMG_4702.jpgIMG_4668.jpgIMG_4648.jpgIMG_4649.jpgIMG_4704.jpg

In addition, looking to buy/trade for a few pieces of DG/Chatillon Lux software:

Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli Set in Bison Tallow base w/ matching CL aftershave splash (I would settle for just the splash in the Chatillon Lux bottle not the newer DG bottles)

Bon Vivant Bison Tallow base w/ matching CL aftershave splash

The Sudsy Soapery Delor de Treget Shaving Soap (Love the accompanying CL aftershave splash but I know this has been long discontinued. Definitely unobtanium and will be a longshot!)

Preferably in lightly used or new condition please. Thanks again B&B!

I’ve got both CL sets you mention (virtually untouched) in my den and don’t find myself reaching for them. PM me a your best cash offer and we’ll talk. I’m happy to provide pics and/or answer any questions.

Sorry, need to clarify: I have the DG/CL Bon Vivant and SS/CL Delor De Treget sets, in barely used condition. I also have an unused bottle of CL YRP, but not the DG soap for that one.

Updated list with price drops:

Razors

Gillette #15 Aristocrat (2nd Generation Aristocrat) – Razor is in good condition with some plate loss at the top of the handle. Case interior is in user grade condition but outside is in good condition. Asking $155

Gillette Old Type Thick Cap w/ Case – Razor head is in good condition with straight teeth and very minimal plate loss. Original shaft of handle has been replaced by BackRoadsGold and is now sturdy and is in like new appearance. Case is in good condition with some wear on the outside with strong hinges. Asking $38

Gillette Red and Black Case (NEW Long Comb Safety Razor) – Razor is in good condition with straight teeth and some plate loss on the top cap and base plate. Some minor pitting on the bottom of the handle. Case is also in good condition considering its age. Strong hinges and minimal wear and tear. Asking $38

Brushes

Simpsons Special Edition Astor Best Badger – Ordered directly from Simpsons. Brush has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. Retails for about $127. Asking $85

Simpsons 57 Best Badger – In new, unused condition. Asking $80

In addition, looking to buy/trade for a few pieces of DG/Chatillon Lux software:

Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli Set in Bison Tallow base w/ matching CL aftershave splash (I would settle for just the splash in the Chatillon Lux bottle not the newer DG bottles)

Bon Vivant Bison Tallow base w/ matching CL aftershave splash

The Sudsy Soapery Delor de Treget Shaving Soap (Love the accompanying CL aftershave splash but I know this has been long discontinued. Definitely unobtanium and will be a longshot!)

Preferably in lightly used or new condition please. Thanks again B&B!

Software has been found. Thank you B&B!

Some further price drops before the weekend:

Razors

Gillette #15 Aristocrat (2nd Generation Aristocrat) – Razor is in good condition with some plate loss at the top of the handle. Case interior is in user grade condition but outside is in good condition. Asking $150

Gillette Old Type Thick Cap w/ Case – Razor head is in good condition with straight teeth and very minimal plate loss. Original shaft of handle has been replaced by BackRoadsGold and is now sturdy and is in like new appearance. Case is in good condition with some wear on the outside with strong hinges. Asking $35

Gillette Red and Black Case (NEW Long Comb Safety Razor) – Razor is in good condition with straight teeth and some plate loss on the top cap and base plate. Some minor pitting on the bottom of the handle. Case is also in good condition considering its age. Strong hinges and minimal wear and tear. Asking $35

Brushes

Simpsons Special Edition Astor Best Badger – Ordered directly from Simpsons. Brush has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. Retails for about $127. Asking $80

Simpsons 57 Best Badger – In new, unused condition. Asking $75

Final price drops:

Razors

Gillette #15 Aristocrat (2nd Generation Aristocrat) – Razor is in good condition with some plate loss at the top of the handle. Case interior is in user grade condition but outside is in good condition. Asking $145

Gillette Old Type Thick Cap w/ Case – Razor head is in good condition with straight teeth and very minimal plate loss. Original shaft of handle has been replaced by BackRoadsGold and is now sturdy and is in like new appearance. Case is in good condition with some wear on the outside with strong hinges. Asking $35

Gillette Red and Black Case (NEW Long Comb Safety Razor) – Razor is in good condition with straight teeth and some plate loss on the top cap and base plate. Some minor pitting on the bottom of the handle. Case is also in good condition considering its age. Strong hinges and minimal wear and tear. Asking $35

Brushes

Simpsons 57 Best Badger – In new, unused condition. Asking $70

Top Bottom