What's new

Contest:You might be a Badger and Blade member if.

Okay I thought I would post this for everyone here to poke a little fun at ourselves and have a good laugh or two:lol:

Maybe I should make a contest out of this?:idea: Yes!! yes!!!! Thats what I'll do.:biggrin1:

Winner will get a prize for the best reply.

So here it goes. Fill in the blank

You might be a Badger and Blade member if _______________.

So I'll start it off with an example.

Example:You might be a badger and blade member if your mind wonders off into shaving during the morning meeting at work.

Okay now here are the rules.

This contest will end in 15 days.

So have your reply in by March 21st

Only 1 reply per post so make it good

You can do a 2nd reply, but you have to wait a minimum of 4 days after your first reply to do so.

No more than 2 reply's are allowed in this contest during the next 15 days. After March 21st you can post as many as you want.

I'll review all entry's and announce the winner.

Thanks for participating:thumbup1:

You might be a Badger and Blade member if instead of it being a drag having to shave, it's a drag having to wait until your next shave.

Last edited:
You might be a Badger and Blade member if you naively believe that you will save some money by using DE razors and joining the B&B AD club.

You might be a Badger and Blade member if you get excited when SWMBO goes into Sephora because it means you can finally order that third scuttle:lol:

You might be a Badger and Blade member if your first thought when you smell something good is, "I wonder if I can get that in an aftershave?"

You might be a Badger and Blade member if your SWMBO's grooming and fragrance collection is frankly pathetic in comparison to your own.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
You might be a Badger & Blade member if when you go to the store you head directly to the shaving section before looking at anything else.

You might be a Badger and Blade member if you've ever sat around a table with several other guys in a crowded barbecue restaurant sniffing and comparing shave soap samples and discussing DE razor techniques.:blink:

You might be a Badger and Blade member if you spend an inordinate amount of time thinking, reading, posting shaving related things online...while face...........turbating.............:biggrin1:

You might be a badger and blade member if you feverishly search B/S/T and the vendor forums searching for items that will somehow already make stellar shaves that much better.

You might be a Badger & Blade member if, when someone mentions vegetables or the movie Argo, you suddenly need to pee.

You might be a Badger and Blade member if every computer, phone, or tablet within a close proximity to you has its home page set to badgerandblade.com.

You might be a Badger and Blade member if you hear someone say "it's James' fault" and you think "yeah, but which one of the many?"

You might be a Badger & Blade member if you're an example in a clinical psychology book in the 'Disorder' chapter.

You might be a Badger and Blade member if you enjoy sitting in traffic, because it gives you an opportunity to rub your face with both hands.

Top Bottom