What's new

Contest winners? Let's hear it!

Yes, it's probably preliminary, but let's hear it: who has won anything in the great and fabulous B&B contest?
Congratulations to all of you! (I fear the Simpsons brush won't find its way to my little shaving den :a35:) :wink:

Was I the only member in a party hat last night@ 11pm waiting for the release of the winners ?? (it was a clay mask anyway not a party hat):biggrin:

Scotto said:
We didn't tell you? We decided not to have the contest so that the mods can keep all the loot.

Careful fellas.... next thing Scotto will tell us is that they're keeping all of the Czech & Speake 88 decants for the upcoming Halloween holiday.

-joedy

You'll notice that every extra day the mods are waiting people will start sending PM's to each other with subjects "Congratulations!" "Contest results!" etc therefore making everybody believe they won something. :wink:

Ashe said:
You'll notice that every extra day the mods are waiting people will start sending PM's to each other with subjects "Congratulations!" "Contest results!" etc therefore making everybody believe they won something. :wink:

Great idea!

Top Bottom