What's new

CONTEST - (The Captain has a favor to ask)

Well Gents, there has been an unexpected turn of events.

FarmerTan was a winner and has decided to bless another by PIF-ing his winning gift card to another who entered. In conversation with him it was decided that the easiest way is to simply let random.org select a replacement winner. So I used random.org to do just that and it came up with:

jceg

Congratulations, you now have $50.00 to spend in The Captain's store!

FarmerTan was a winner and has decided to bless another by PIF-ing his winning gift card to another who entered. In conversation with him it was decided that the easiest way is to simply let random.org select a replacement winner. So I used random.org to do just that and it came up with:

jceg

Amazing, @FarmerTan and congrats @jcag

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jceg

Wow, that is a great gesture Captain and FarmerTan. Lucky me. Thank you guys!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm probably the biggest pain in everybody's you know what on B&B, so trust me when I say that this is the LEAST I can, lol.

You will not find a better vendor on here than the Captain, possibly his equal, but NONE better.

And besides, I have quite possibly the ugliest face on B&B, and Cappy's product would be wasted on me.

Arko is perfect for me: I have facial skin like shark hide, and the Arko scares away mosquitoes AND my lovely War Department!

Believe me, you are doing me a favor winning this PIF. Why, if I'd won it, I'd have just chosen some nice smellin' aftershave, my wife would've complained that I already have too much vintage Avon stuff already, then I'd mention her essential oils, then she'd make me carry out the water to her chickens and gather the eggs, then she'd break the yolk in my over easy eggs (on purpose, and claim it was an accident) and I'd mention that my mom never broke the yolk, and I'd have to either sleep on the couch or out in the hen house.... So as you can see, I'm better off this way.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I'm probably the biggest pain in everybody's you know what on B&B, so trust me when I say that this is the LEAST I can, lol.

You will not find a better vendor on here than the Captain, possibly his equal, but NONE better.

And besides, I have quite possibly the ugliest face on B&B, and Cappy's product would be wasted on me.

Arko is perfect for me: I have facial skin like shark hide, and the Arko scares away mosquitoes AND my lovely War Department!

Believe me, you are doing me a favor winning this PIF. Why, if I'd won it, I'd have just chosen some nice smellin' aftershave, my wife would've complained that I already have too much vintage Avon stuff already, then I'd mention her essential oils, then she'd make me carry out the water to her chickens and gather the eggs, then she'd break the yolk in my over easy eggs (on purpose, and claim it was an accident) and I'd mention that my mom never broke the yolk, and I'd have to either sleep on the couch or out in the hen house.... So as you can see, I'm better off this way.
Way to go Tan 👍

So, there be method in your madness!

Bonus: if I'd kept that PIF, my lovely bride wouldn't be making, MAKING I said, donuts and bacon for breakfast!

Of course, with my cholesterol levels MAYBE she's hoping to counteract my Crestor?!?

Hmm...How much insurance does she have on you? :lol:

Top Bottom