What's new

Contest - Thanksgiving!

GOODness! What generous fellows we have here but I need your help. Random.org selected @jaro 101969 as a winner. I have his winnings boxed up and am awaiting his selection of a second winner. That leaves @trentr as the other one selected by random.org. He pm'd me and I agreed with him paying forward being selected.

Instead of receiving a gift and choosing another to receive here is what @trentr did: He chose @FarmerTan as a winner to take his place. Then @trentr picked @SterFry as the one to receive a gift. So we are all square at this point. When @FarmerTan found out he was selected, he decided that @TexOkie Shaver should take his place instead. So I think we are done. Do I have that right guys?

Now, about that scorecard... :biggrin1:

Last edited:
GOODness! What generous fellows we have here but I need your help. Random.org selected @jaro101969 as a winner. I have his winnings boxed up and am awaiting his selection of a second winner. That leaves @trentr as the other one selected by random.org. He pm'd me and I agreed with him paying forward being selected.

Instead of receiving a gift and choosing another to receive here is what @trentr did: He chose @FarmerTan as a winner to take his place. Then @trentr picked @SterFry as the one to receive a gift. So we are all square at this point. When @FarmerTan found out he was selected, he decided that @TexOkie Shaver should take his place instead. So I think we are done. Do I have that right guys?

This sounds correct!

@jaro 101969
  • Will pick soon
@trentr

GOODness! What generous fellows we have here but I need your help. Random.org selected @jaro101969 as a winner. I have his winnings boxed up and am awaiting his selection of a second winner. That leaves @trentr as the other one selected by random.org. He pm'd me and I agreed with him paying forward being selected.

You are correct so now @FarnerTan is back in the mix since he gave his spot to someone else and after asking him if he wanted to be considered again he said Yes.....So i narrowed it down to 3 people and then went to randomizer.org and fed the 3 in and ran the randomizer a dozen (12) times and 10 times it picked # 3 on my list which in an ironic twist means............

gifntext-gif.gif

You got picked again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom