What's new

Contest - Thanksgiving!

What a wonder contest. I so enjoy reading the stories and they all touch my heart. Thank you all for sharing.

With utmost appreciation and respect, and with the Captains blessing, I have decided to choose 1 winner as well as 1 to take my place. I have been blessed until my cup runneth over and my store houses can hold no more.

@FarmerTan, it would be my pleasure for you to allow me to pass my gift selection to you. (But I am keeping the opportunity to select the "plus 1" haha)

@SterFry, I choose you as my "pick".

Congratulations to all the winners and may those who did not win be blessed abundantly in ways yet to be seen.

What a wonder contest. I so enjoy reading the stories and they all touch my heart. Thank you all for sharing.

With utmost appreciation and respect, and with the Captains blessing, I have decided to choose 1 winner as well as 1 to take my place. I have been blessed until my cup runneth over and my store houses can hold no more.

@FarmerTan, it would be my pleasure for you to allow me to pass my gift selection to you. (But I am keeping the opportunity to select the "plus 1" haha)

@SterFry, I choose you as my "pick".

Congratulations to all the winners and may those who did not win be blessed abundantly in ways yet to be seen.
Congrats @FarmerTan and @SterFry. Very generous of you @trentr, may your blessings overrun your cup.

okay so now i have to figure out a new plus one because one of those you chose was also who i was gonna pick..
Oh no. I was afraid that may happen. Oh that we could choose them all! Take heart in knowing that PIF's occur often from the wonderful people here and there will be more chances.

Oh no. I was afraid that may happen. Oh that we could choose them all! Take heart in knowing that PIF's occur often from the wonderful people here and there will be more chances.
I agree there are plenty of people who deserve to be picked and its so hard to pick just one, I also wish we could pick them all but alas its like The Highlander and there can be only one......

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Well. I am humbled, and as everyone who reads the drivel I post knows, that is hard to do. My brother told me I had a superiority complex years ago, and he weren't too far from the mark! But, like most folks this side of the sod, I am a work in progress.

I will pick another person (though I don't believe in random; that is a SHTOOPID way to run a universe!) : @TexOkie Shaver !

Well. I am humbled, and as everyone who reads the drivel I post knows, that is hard to do. My brother told me I had a superiority complex years ago, and he weren't too far from the mark! But, like most folks this side of the sod, I am a work in progress.

I will pick another person (though I don't believe in random; that is a SHTOOPID way to run a universe!) : @TexOkie Shaver !
you did see that when he gave you his spot he said he was retaining the pick of another and he already chose...just wanted to make sure you saw that

I appreciate it Dave, but I believe that trentr retained his right to pick and he picked SterFry.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You guys are great, this focus on giving rather than receiving. I need a scorecard at this point!! :biggrin1:
Lol, one of these days I'll win one of your give aways and keep it! I was one of the "testers?" of what eventually became "45th Parallel" which reminds me of Cherry country in Northern Michigan.

You ARE the giver here friend, we just are following your lead.

Top Bottom