What's new

Contest - New Years Resolutions

th.jpeg

Share with the community resolutions you have made. You may have kept them or not, no problem. What about this coming New Year? Do you have any resolutions in mind? Tell us about them! What about resolutions you have heard that others have made? Any funny or curious ones? Let's hear all about them!

Two winners will be drawn by random.org after a bit. Each winner will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to spend in our store. This is CONUS only please due to shipping expense.

Here is wishing each of you a healthy and prosperous New Year!

~ The Captain

Another great PIF! Of course I am in, hopefully to start the new decade off right. My New Year's resolution for 2020 is to not buy any more soaps or razors for a reasonable length of time. Of course the reason I resolved to do this is because I bought too much this year, and because of that resolution, I kind of went on a buying spree this month, which absolutely makes no sense since that's what got me to this point to begin with. :facep:

Happy New Years Captain!

Because of my New Years resolution, I won't be in.

My resolution is to restrain from purchasing and enjoy all the shaving gears that I have. I've had too many softwares/hardwares to use and I still want more for some odd reason. I'll be keeping myself in check and joined the restraint groups in order to be accountable for one another's addictive behaviors, haha.

Also, there's that usual NY resolution to exercise more and lose some weight. I'd be down for it but that's more like a daily resolution than an annual one.

I've heard of other's resolution like traveling more and get-out-of-the-single-zone, and etcs. I'd be happy to do all that but I feel that 2020 will be a year to settle in and grind. I'll be working in my relatively new job so now I kind of know what to do. I'm hoping to save/grind up and see if 2021 will be more adventurous in terms of travels and relationships.

Fun PIF and Happy New Years to everyone. I am pretty boring and basic, I want to get back to the gym and start cycling more (I miss riding a lot but never make time for it because I am a big bozo.) I want to read more, watch less mindless entertainment, spend more time writing with my fountain pens/dip pens.

I don't remember this year's resolutions which means I either crushed them or failed miserably.

Hope everyone enjoys the new decade.

I've discovered that typical resolutions (goals) like lose weight, get out of debt, write my novel, etc. Don't work for me. Habits work much better.

I plan to get back to walking 20 minutes every day and writing 30 minutes 5 days per week. I just started a new website, and those are the two most important factors that will lead to my definition of success with it.

Awesome PIF, Sir. If this counts, great! If not, that's OK. I don't make new years resolutions. If I am going to make a change, it doesn't need to wait for new years. I took control of my eating habits in the summer of last year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Try to slow down my mind so I can actually get sleep. I'm out by the way. There is nothing I really need, and I'm pretty sure there is someone out there that could really use the PIF. Thank you, sir.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I never make any because I never stick with them. But this year I’ll make an exception. I want to watch less TV and play more video games. :letterk1:

Oh yeah and try new beers.

So here’s my NY resolutions -

Watch less TV
Play more video games
Try new beers

I'm in.

I always fall prey to making resolutions every new year that are started off with the best of intentions but sometimes end up being set too high. This year I am keeping it simple, I am going to take the time to enjoy my life and my family, I have always seemed to put both of them on the back burner for other things such as work and worrying about how things would get taken care of. I plan on doing more of the things that should matter more, more games of catch with my son, more romantic dinners with my wife and just being an overall better Father and Husband not just for this year but from now on.

Great PIF, I'm in, and thanks very much.

Every year for decades I've made resolutions, and in the last twenty years, every year one of them has been to lose 20 lbs. Last year, I decided not to make any resolutions at all...so much going on at work and home that I figured I'd be doing well just to keep my head above water! Sometime around June, I dropped a few pounds, and though "that wasn't so hard, let's see what another week does." I weighed myself yesterday, and I'm now 22 pound down! I figure I'll keep up the non-resolution for a few more months and get back to my college weight.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I usually fail miserably at resolutions.

I've been saying for years that I would write my autobiography, mostly for my son. I feel like I didn't really know my dad as well as I could have.

And I've lived a life that is proof of God's lovingkindness and sense of humor. My teenage years could be a screenplay!

So I'm in. Sorry @KeenDogg !!!

Not in as I too am resolving to restrain from purchasing shave year this year. I also need to work on my relationship with food and find a new job.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I usually fail miserably at resolutions.

I've been saying for years that I would write my autobiography, mostly for my son. I feel like I didn't really know my dad as well as I could have.

And I've lived a life that is proof of God's lovingkindness and sense of humor. My teenage years could be a screenplay!

So I'm in. Sorry @KeenDogg !!!
2017-01-05-22-22-33-1844479699.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm in. I've never made a resolution. I just try to live better and more loving than the year before. If that's a resolution, so be it.

I'm in. My resolution for next year is to make the most time possible to spend with my family. I am in the Navy, so I end up away from them frequently, next year is no different, will be gone for 8 out of the 12 months next year. They are my biggest supporter and strength. Hoping the best for everyone's resolutions, life choices and/or goals in the coming year.

Top Bottom