What's new

CONTEST # 3 - The Funniest Username-enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONTEST # 3 - The Funniest Username (new members with 50 or less posts only. All contestants need to do is write in their own username in their post, if you have 50 posts or less and want your username to be considered as an entry
More info HERE

Moufflon

This comes from a nickname given to me in high school when facial hair was appearing. It is an endangered species of hairy goat from my native Island. Children can be so cruel :frown2:

Thedrizz

Whenever i went to visit my cousins in Alabama it would start to drizzle. They began to call me the drizzle, after that aqua teen hunger force episode where he tries to become a super hero, the drizzle. Eventually it got shortened to the drizz, and now its just drizz. But thedrizz sounds neater :thumbup1:

F

Fish Belt

My first offcial post. I have lurking for a while. Nickname is Fish Belt. I have had it since college. When we were in Germany, my frinds just use to yell "Fish Belt" because that was the kind of belt I had on. A fish belt.

Funny to all of us and my new friends.

Rob

CONTEST # 3 - The Funniest Username (new members with 50 or less posts only. All contestants need to do is write in their own username in their post, if you have 50 posts or less and want your username to be considered as an entry
More info HERE

How about Sebright, its actually my middle name as well.

jcalvin

When seen with my avatar, jcalvin puts the theologian John Calvin next to the philosopher Calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes". One took himself very seriously and was convinced that everything that is to be has already been decided, and the other took a stuffed tiger for his best friend and tried to talk himself out of believing that everything that is to be has already been decided while careening down a hill in a radio-flyer/flexible-flyer.

Maybe that's only funny to me...

mcf692001

Might not be funny, but it means something to me, mcf is the initials of the volunteer FD I belong to, 69 is my dept ID # (it was the first set of matching ID tags pulled from the box), and 2001 is the year I signed up for the ID on yahoo. All in all not to funny, or imaginative, but I always get second looks when people aren't sure what the 69 stands for :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom