What's new

Contacting West Coast Shaving

Gentlemen have any of you had any recent difficulty contacting WCS for customer support?

I ordered 2 items on the 11th (Jan), the charge posted to my VISA account on the 12th.

Since then, I haven't received an email confirming my shipment, nor can I reach them through their customer support phone number. When I call I get a recorded message advising they are helping other customers, and then prompts me to leave a voice mail which I have done. So far, they have not responded to several voice mails, and one email.

Thanks,

Bob Braden

I never tried by telephone, but they were same-day responsive to email when I contacted them last year. I know, that was a very long time ago.

Check your spam box, just in case artificial intelligence is to blame.

I had a recent order with terrific service. Got the wrong Karve plate (a C plate hiding in a B box) and within 24hrs they had shipped a new part and provided a label to ship the wrong one back. All contact was by email and very responsive. Weird you wouldn't have gotten a confirmation email back. Did you check your junk box?

Gentlemen, thanks for your comments. The issue is resolved--Christina discovered an inaccurate email caused me to miss notices about my order. My package should arrive in the next few days.
I order most of my stuff through WCS. I have been dealing with them since I first started DE shaving in 2008. Outstanding company!

Top Bottom