What's new

Contact Relationship Management (CRM) Software Recommendations

Greetings,

I am wanting to implement an enterprise CRM package with the focus on services including a very well designed "knowledge base" service similar to what I used when employed by Microsoft.

What are you gents currently using? I'm open to packages designed for 10 techs and their support staff I have no preference to it using SQL or Oracle servers. It needs to be designed for Open ended for expandability is key. Ability for my clients and tech to access their account any where via the web and wireless is also key.

What packages has worked well for you or your company?

Rik,

I was just beginning to use ACT! when I purchased a CRIM specifically designed for auto sales. Unfortunately, it was "buggy" and by then our dealership had begun using a web based CRIM, so I just go with the flow on that. ACT! had looked very promising, but I never picked it back up.

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Rik,

I was just beginning to use ACT! when I purchased a CRIM specifically designed for auto sales. Unfortunately, it was "buggy" and by then our dealership had begun using a web based CRIM, so I just go with the flow on that. ACT! had looked very promising, but I never picked it back up.

Randy

Thanks Randy!
I currently use ACT! 2006 and like it very much. I haven't experienced any of the slow performance many complain about. I'm also running everything on higher end equipment.

I need to get into a more robust package that handles sales opportunites better and marketing. Equally beneficial for clients would be the ablility to submit their own support tickets and be able to do limited search on the KB via the web. Sage Software is high on my list - I'm waiting to hear back from them. This time of year many are on vacation.

rik,

I use maximizer. It is similar to act with the exception ther are no limits to any of the fields in character length or description. It is a blank page when you get it and its your setup. Very powerful, take a look at maximizer.com

mark tssb

how would you expect me to track all of my customers at the barbershop !!!

mark the shoeshine boy said:
rik,

I use maximizer. It is similar to act with the exception ther are no limits to any of the fields in character length or description. It is a blank page when you get it and its your setup. Very powerful, take a look at maximizer.com

mark tssb

how would you expect me to track all of my customers at the barbershop !!!
Now that's spooky. :scared: Maximizer Enterprise 9 is one program that I've been drawn to but seem unable to find much info on. I'm currently trying out their demo. I'll shoot you over a PM with some additional questions.

Top Bottom