What's new

Conspiracy Theories Galore on WebTV!

I have no idea. We may never know, all the main support columns were shipped off to China under armed gaurds to be melted down. So there can't be any independent studies looking for explosive residue or anything like that. It's just the official explanations don't make much sense. How there could initially be only a 15 foot hole in the Pentagon from a Boeing 757 travelling at 500 MPH, with two titanium cased turbine engines the size of a school bus strapped to each wing is beyond me, but again who knows.

2 things here... First the Pentagon.

I've got my own theory on that. It's not popular, and most people may not like it, but I think everyone has to admit that the possibility is definitely there. Slightly after the explosion rocked the Pentagon area, witnesses said they saw a helicopter landing down in the middle area of the Pentagon. This was of course after word had spread about the Twin Towers. So the big shot callers, seeing they heading toward the Pentagon(obviously off it's flight path), I think the decision was made for the helicopter to fire a missile at the plane before it could strike the Pentagon with full force. I think this missile was BARELY fired in time, which is why it looks like the plane may have completely full on nailed the Pentagon... but in reality, a lot of it's vicious force was taken out by the impact of the missle. It still crashed into the Pentagon, but I think the call was made to have shot at before it hit... which is why there isn't as much damage on the Pentagon as they would've expected. And this also would explain the lack of debris from the plane. Seems plausible to me, make your own call.

Now explosives in the trade centers. Ok, the largest building ever demolitioned(is that a word) took over a year to rig.... and it was less than half the size of the WTC towers. And that is when the demolition crew had the buildings to themselves to rig. I think that fact alone speaks for itself... but if you want I can expand on it.

WTC 7 really seems like the smoking gun in all of this, with the owner Larry Silverstein admitting to "pulling" the building that day on the PBS documentary "America Rebuilds", here's a clip taken from that

2 things here....

If this was a conspiracy, WHY WOULD THE GUY WHO WOULD HAVE TO BE BEHIND IT FREAKING ADMIT ON TV that it was a conspiracy? Use your noggin.... no one would. He used the word "pulled" how firefighters would. When he said pulled, he didn't mean brought down by explosives. When he said "we pulled the building" he meant to get all the firefighters, etc out of there. Get it "Pull the poeple out".

WTC 7 is interesting.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=YHdt7wRQtaY

I know there are cover ups because I actually witness one happening..

The Oklahoma City Bombing is one..There were several witness that saw two people in the Ryder truck. One was only 10" away and gave the description...

What happened to John Doe #2?

I was working at the bomb site right after it happened...I was there when a top British bomb (terrorist) expert was brought over and told the officials that from the looks of it there had to be more than one bomb..some on the inside and some on the outside. It was on the local news..then the next day an American bomb expert says it was only one bomb...That was on the national news..

2 experts saying completely different things happens all the time... opinions differ on everything, even when people are "experts". I mean, I doubt there is a bomb-site checksheet where they collect evidence, get clues, and make checks on this sheet and if you have X amount of checks, then there are multiple bombs. However... you could very well be right and their is a coverup. Just like what I think about the pentagon, not so much a full fledged conspiracy but a coverup. I'm sure those happen.

John Doe 2 sounds kind of mysterious though.

BUUUUTTTTT, while we are on conspiracies and talking about the Oklahoma City boming... Lol, go back to my first post and see the part about the dinosauroid like alien reptiles? They refer to that group at the Babylonian Brotherhood, and they run the NWO/Illuminati. Some think the Babylonian Brotherhood with help from it's Illuminati members helped to fund the bombing their in Oklahoma.

( i wish i made that up)

Edt:Icmn... I've read stories of FBI, ATF agents planting micronuclear bombs inside of the building, you know anything about all that?

Editx2: Wow... saw a video of the news reporting as the bombsquad was tryin to extract another bomb. Decoys, possibly?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMXM...ticles/february2007/260207mediablacklists.htm

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It was well over 100 yards away from the Twin Towers. Here's a video from the BBC, shot on that horrible day, 20 minutes before the tower actually did fall. They say that the Salomon Bros. building(WTC 7) has just collapsed. You can see it's still standing there behind her burning. Sticking to the script? This was taken directly from the BBCs own archives so I doubt it was doctored up in anyway. See it for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

I'm selling all of my stock, and a significant portion of my shave gear, and investing in aluminum foil. Apparently, there are a lot of folks who use it to wrap around their heads.

I may not know much about conspiracy theory, but I know a good business investment when I see one.

I'm selling all of my stock, and a significant portion of my shave gear, and investing in aluminum foil. Apparently, there are a lot of folks who use it to wrap around their heads.

I may not know much about conspiracy theory, but I know a good business investment when I see one.

I actually find that an armadillo hat works best.

Certain types of mind-altering waves can penetrate aluminum foil but armadillo stops them right in their tracks.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I actually find that an armadillo hat works best.

Certain types of mind-altering waves can penetrate aluminum foil but armadillo stops them right in their tracks.

We have a lot of members in Texas. Maybe they can hook me up.:thumbup:

2 experts saying completely different things happens all the time... opinions differ on everything, even when people are "experts". I mean, I doubt there is a bomb-site checksheet where they collect evidence, get clues, and make checks on this sheet and if you have X amount of checks, then there are multiple bombs. However... you could very well be right and their is a coverup. Just like what I think about the pentagon, not so much a full fledged conspiracy but a coverup. I'm sure those happen.

John Doe 2 sounds kind of mysterious though.

Well I was there in what was left in the building and the guy from over the pond actually walked around and pointed to burn marks on the walls in the back of the building and said that this couldn't been done by the truck bomb..

The US guy didn't even walk into the building, walked up to the crater where the truck was..and walked away. Then he was on the news talking about the truck......

As for John Doe 2 I just think that the government wanted someone to blame quickly.

How about another interesting fact....The ATF office was on the top floor...you how many ATF people were killed...None! They were told not to go
to work that day. They were also some of the first on the scene and there were several affidavits that said they were..one was buy the first emergency worker to show up....

The problem was we would see stuff on our local news...or I would see stuff while I worked at the site and I could talk to people in different parts of the country and they only new a few things..

Just let me know when your getting rid of that shave gear. :biggrin1:

SO what kinds of razors do the Illuminati shave with?

Or maybe that's their problem, they feel the need to rule everything since their razors suck so bad?

I say we should send them all a Merkur Progress and a C&E best badger along with some starter cream and A/S....see how things improve.

They were told not to go to work that day. They were also some of the first on the scene and there were several affidavits that said they were..one was buy the first emergency worker to show up....

OK, this piqued my interest. Seems that little factoid originated with Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, originator of the Clinton-Mena-cocaine-murders conspiracy bunk. That certainly doesn't mean everything he says is horsepuckey but it's not very reassuring.

Here's a transcript of the trial testimony. There are at least two ATF employees, Valerie Rowden and Luke Franey, who were at work that day. Valerie was indeed injured.

I think that all of these conspiracy theories are a ploy to distract us from the real problems that need to be dealt with. :001_rolle

Top Bottom