What's new

Congrats to all the contest winners

A hearty :thumbup: to all the contest winners. Color me envious since I wasn't one of them, but I have won nevertheless by finding this forum and entering the world of wetshaving. Thanks to everyone.

There's a thread (maybe a sticky) with all the winners in this forum.

Check that - I don't know if all the PM's have gone out yet.

Larry C in Texas said:
There's a thread (maybe a sticky) with all the winners in this forum.

Check that - I don't know if all the PM's have gone out yet.
No, I don't think the PMs have all gone out yet as I haven't received one yet.

Mason,

By the way, since you won the Simpson Duke brush, I officially hate you. :001_smile I had that one earmarked firmly for me. Oh well, I'm a good sport - use it in good health.:thumbup:

As a result of the unfairness of life in general and my not winning the brush in specifics, Lee got my order for a Chubby 3 yesterday. I'm sure he thanks you for the additional business generated. :biggrin:

Take care, and I'm honestly happy for your win.

S

Sam

I did not win a brush, but Lee gave me a great price on a Chubby 1. This brush feels awesome. Wish it was overall a bigger handle, but Ill not complain.

Larry C in Texas said:
Mason,

By the way, since you won the Simpson Duke brush, I officially hate you. :001_smile I had that one earmarked firmly for me. Oh well, I'm a good sport - use it in good health.:thumbup:

As a result of the unfairness of life in general and my not winning the brush in specifics, Lee got my order for a Chubby 3 yesterday. I'm sure he thanks you for the additional business generated. :biggrin:

Take care, and I'm honestly happy for your win.
I understand exactly how you feel, but can't bring myself to say I'm sorry I won the brush. :biggrin:

Now if that darned PM would come...

What? Nothing for me? Even after all the bribes? :biggrin:

Anyway, congrats to the winners, especially the newbies that I saw on the winners list. It's always nice to see someone just starting out getting a head start on one of the key acquisition disorders that basically define us as a group.

Really, congrats, I MEAN that.

Peace,

Pierre

Top Bottom