What's new

Congrats on the Blackberry Blossom Bay Tribute

Yesterday morning Declaration Grooming released a new scent, called B Cubed. Chatillon Lux provided the scent. Shawn at CL is now out of the scented aftershave business, but fortunately has a partnership with Scott at Declaration to use CL scents in the Declaration aftershave formula.

Apparently B Cubed is modeled after the classic CL scent, Blackberry Blossom Bay. Due to natural disasters and other climate issues, Shawn's supply of bay dried up some time ago. I don't know how he solved the problem, but it seems BBB (or something similar) is making a return.

I ordered two bottles yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon it was sold out. I hope Shawn and Scott make it a regular offering.

I don't understand why this thread was moved to "Shopping and Deals." This product is not available for purchase. The intent was to praise a limited release and, more importantly, a collaboration between two great vendors.

I don't understand why this thread was moved to "Shopping and Deals." This product is not available for purchase. The intent was to praise a limited release and, more importantly, a collaboration between two great vendors.
The soap is still available for purchase, at least as of now. The AS sold out.

The soap is still available for purchase, at least as of now. The AS sold out.

Yes, this thread was intended to display on the "Aftershave" sub-forum. I would have posted on the "Shaving Soap" sub-forum but I will never get through all the Declaration soaps I already own. As I think about it, I'll never get through all the Declaration aftershaves, either...

Yes, this thread was intended to display on the "Aftershave" sub-forum. I would have posted on the "Shaving Soap" sub-forum but I will never get through all the Declaration soaps I already own. As I think about it, I'll never get through all the Declaration aftershaves, either...
Aaah I didn’t realize it was your thread originally too... I’d actually agree that I’m not sure why it would be moved here, as I didn’t really read the original post as any kind of sales promotion.

Top Bottom