What's new

Congrads to AandW and Auburn

Congratulations guys, you played a heck of a game. You made the second half adjustments while we sat back and didn't. I was a little miffed that the replay didn't pick up that Leak had his arm in motion and the ball was out before the defender touched him. However Leak should never had allowed it to get to that point. He should have realized what was coming a lot quicker and gotten rid of the ball two steps earlier.

So now I am pulling for Arkansas to loose 2 games and set up a rematch in the SEC Championship game!

Believe me I am lower than low right now but I also know that if we finish the season with one loss then that will be a great thing and put us in a great spot.

Once again congratulations to Auburn. Once again they are the thorn in my side.

Nice of you to concede Gatorade but let's see you update that sig of yours. Where's that L brothah? :wink:

And the Trojans march on, and on, and on.

jduffy said:
Nice of you to concede Gatorade but let's see you update that sig of yours. Where's that L brothah? :wink:

And the Trojans march on, and on, and on.

I update it when the polls come out. The ranking with the score is what the team was ranked when we played them. The other teams are the current rank. So rest assured that when the poll is out there will be an update. I don't fold my tent and run, I have been a Gator for longer that some on this forum have been alive so I know about the highs and the lows and I know I am proud no matter what.

Thanks Gatorade. That is very nice of you and I sure was not expecting it. That sure was a good game. I wish I was there for that one.

Gatorade,

Its very refreshing to see a true fan; I have a problem with those who are fans of whichever team is winning(bandwagoners).

I root for the NY Giants in football(currently losing as i type), Ny Mets in baseball( behind 2 games to 1), and the Ny Knicks in basketball( the NBA's model organization on how not to spend money or build a team[4 little guards, 6 small forwards?].

I have people @ work whose team changes from year to year and then have the unmitigated gall to tell me about my lovable losers. of course I give them both barells about "didn't you root for So and So last year" until they admit it- then I tell them they can talk when they only have one team.

Hang in there- the SEC race isn't over yet.

Marty

Top Bottom