What's new

Confession of theft

I have to admit that I outright stole this idea for the razor rack from Cooncatbob.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2465

full

If I were to do this again I would cut the slots on a 45 rather than a 90.

medicine001a.jpg

Thanks Cooncatbob!

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
misterjoshua said:
Lovely!

Now if I could convince my wife to leave me the entire bathroom for storage...

Josh

The first time I quickly read that, I read: "If I could convince my wife to leave me.." :lol: :lol:

That might work, but she would probably take the house.

That looks great... not just the razor-rack shelf, but the whole set-up... I am turning green (with envy - not motion sickness).

rustyblade said:
The first time I quickly read that, I read: "If I could convince my wife to leave me.." :lol: :lol:

That might work, but she would probably take the house.

I could probably convince her to leave me by building that delightful setup!

:biggrin:

Josh

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It only holds eight DE's! And where do you keep the rest of your creams?:lol:

That is one beautiful setup.:thumbup:

I would really be interested in making something like this. Is it hard to do? How much does it all cost?

Could you take pics of the cabinet door closed.

bigDee said:
I would really be interested in making something like this. Is it hard to do? How much does it all cost?

Could you take pics of the cabinet door closed.

Big Dee
That is my medicine cabinet in my bathroom- basically all I did was add a wooden shelf with slots cut in it- as far as cost it was a piece of scrap mahogany I had lying around so the only cost was time. The cabinet has 3 bays and all are covered by mirror I set the cabinet into the wall and was able to get almost 6 inches deep -sorry its not more of a project for you.
Jim
Thank you everyone for your kind comments and yes there is another shave stash- its''out of site''with the cigars I did not buy.:001_rolle

You can send my Royalty check to my paypal account, :lol: .
Great idea, I never thought making a slotted shelf for an existing cabinet. That's something that could be retro fitted to just about any medicine cabinet.

CCB

Your check is in the mail....

My next project requires a lathe...Thanks for the inspiration.:biggrin:

Jim

Top Bottom