What's new

Conair hot lather machine.

Awesome Find!
That machine has major sentimental value!
It's awesome to find old stuff that's yours that you forgot about.
Same thing happened to me with my old Atari systems. I thought they were gone
and I found them like 30 years later in a box with all my games in my Dads old warehouse.
I still have them and use them occasionally. They work like new!

For those interested, here's a Conair on Amazon for $40. Just 1 left in stock!

Another hot lather machine. A "new in the box" vintage Schick from the 1970's on eBay for $55. This one seems to use some type of proprietary Schick foam cartridge so it's probably just good for collecting. Don't know if anyone has any of the cartridges anymore! Box says it comes with a 5 year warranty from Schick, HAHAHAHAHA!!

And another one! A BaByliss pro hot lather machine!

Last edited:
Awesome Find!
That machine has major sentimental value!
It's awesome to find old stuff that's yours that you forgot about.
Same thing happened to me with my old Atari systems. I thought they were gone
and I found them like 30 years later in a box with all my games in my Dads old warehouse.
I still have them and use them occasionally. They work like new!

For those interested, here's a Conair on Amazon for $40. Just 1 left in stock!

Another hot lather machine. A "new in the box" vintage Schick from the 1970's on eBay for $55. This one seems to use some type of proprietary Schick foam cartridge so it's probably just good for collecting. Don't know if anyone has any of the cartridges anymore! Box says it comes with a 5 year warranty from Schick, HAHAHAHAHA!!

And another one! A BaByliss pro hot lather machine!

Funny you should bring up your Atari! I also found mine stored away! A "heavy sixer" with all my games. Even the original box was up there. Guess my mom didnt throw much away! haha

That Conair picture did not look like the one I had. The Shick unit on ebay looks like mine. I had forgotten it required special cans of foam. Don't remember a 5 year warranty either. LoL

linty1

My wallet cries.
I found it! I even still had the two nozzles:

27145486-F3E0-4518-9FBD-87E9E4BCB121.jpeg

But alas when I went to press it, nothing came out. I cleaned out the nozzle good, I'm thinking the nozzle on the barbasol wasn't long enough to activate it with the big grey button. I will try it again with another bottle of something else in the future. Memories!

Mine was the same way. I found that the can has to be centered AND you have to give the lather enough time to get thru the machine. It takes a cpl of seconds to start flowing. Maybe the dispensing tube is plugged a bit or so small it cant feed the foam through quickly.

Top Bottom