What's new

Completed 6 Day Set Photos

These razors were all once part of a seven day set with ivory scales. When I got the set, it was only six razors and none with scales that were even salvageable for use. The blades are all etched with a day of the week on top of the spine. The set was made by Thomas Turton & Sons which at one point or another was part of the Greaves company (Sheafworks). Because I was missing one I decided to do them all in different scales instead of a matching set. Anyway, here are the results. Detailed photos of each of the six can be seen HERE.

Amazing work good sir.
Every time I see good carbon fiber work, I get a little giddy. I'm especially fond of the one piece (looks like) Beech Wood scales.

Edit: Just looked, it's Elder. Still gorgeous though.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Very nice looking! Just missing Sunday's razor! :biggrin:

WOW! Alex, what is this last one you just posted a picture of? New? Soon to be listed?

Back to this thread...it would be lovely if someone had it as a set! Given the amount of work and skill that went into them all...I imagine it would be very pricey. I only looked at the price of one, and if they are all the same...yeah...

Edit---and WELL worth that price, I didn't mean to imply that they are expensive for what they are...just a decent chunk of change!

WOW! Alex, what is this last one you just posted a picture of? New? Soon to be listed?

That was done a little while back and sold already.

Two of those six have already been sold to different people since I didn't get anyone asking about the whole set. I also figured one was missing from the set already anyway, so it didn't matter much.

Top Bottom