What's new

Complete Set - PIF

I'm definitely in! Very generous of you.

My favorite soap is currently Sudsy Soapery Jack Frost, soooo slick!!

Thanks!

I'm in. Thanks for the pif. Favorite soap is Stirling Ben Franklin, Kraken by Mikey Lee Soapworks, and Stallion by Italian Barber

This PIF has come to an end, so no more entries will be taken beyond this point.

I will gather all the names and pick a winner at random. The winner will be posted below shortly.

Thanks to all for posting your favorite soaps or creams. A number of the ones posted I had never heard of before, so it was especially interesting to research those a bit more. At least a couple of them will be added to the list of ones I'd like to get at some point.

And the winner is...

bear-man
(post #47)

Congrats, bear-man! I will shoot you a PM to request your contact information.

Congratulations! Enjoy the full setup.

(Can the title of the thread be marked 'Sold' or something similar, like in the Sell/Trade? )

Congratulations! Enjoy the full setup.

(Can the title of the thread be marked 'Sold' or something similar, like in the Sell/Trade? )

This would certainly be fine with me, but it doesn't look like I'm able to modify it in any way. Hopefully most people will see the date this PIF was running through in initial post and realize that it's already ended.

If a Moderator reads this and wants to modify the title of this thread to reflect something along the line of the suggestion above from Bookworm, I'm okay with that.

Top Bottom